Check your account email address ×

Trump gives the Koch Bros the boot

Rod

5 hours ago, Anler said:

The kochs are the soro's of the right. They attacked Trump so he is turning his back on them. 

Yeah but they're not convicted felons, currency manipulators, paying people to start trouble either.  Free market capitalists is what they're guilty of.

Who cares, sounds like Trump didn't like the biography.

Donald Trump personally booted the author of an unflattering biography off Trump International Golf Club in West Palm Beach on Friday. Harry Hurt III, who penned the 1993 biography, Lost Tycoon: The Many Lives of Donald J. Trump, had come to play with billionaire industrialist David. H. Koch, a Trump club member, and two other golfers.

Edited by racer254

It's his private property (Trump's), he can do what he wants as far as who gets to stand on it.

Personally, I think the author being there with his billionaire buddies was more like a mild slap in the face.  I'd boot his ass too.

We can equate this to an individual talking shit about us and then showing up to our house for a party.  I don't give a fuck if he paid for his wristband and red solo cup, as soon as I see his ass standing in the meat or keg line.....

IMG_1684.JPG

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

Yeah but they're not convicted felons, currency manipulators, paying people to start trouble either.  Free market capitalists is what they're guilty of.

Yeah that's why they start dozens of PACs and shuffle hundreds of millions around thru them to hide their election influences. Cuz they are moral dudes... :lol:

• Platinum Contributing Member
7 hours ago, Anler said:

The kochs are the soro's of the right. They attacked Trump so he is turning his back on them. 

Actually they are not completely.   They are pro gay marriage as well as leaning left on other social topics.  One recently advocated cuts in military spending as well as tax increases to get the countries financials in order.  They were libertarians and said that party was just too out there to continue to support.  

Edited by Highmark

3 minutes ago, Anler said:

Yeah that's why they start dozens of PACs and shuffle hundreds of millions around thru them to hide their election influences. Cuz they are moral dudes... :lol:

No one is saying that, but for anyone to compare Kochs to Soros isn't even close

26 minutes ago, Anler said:

better look up all of there contributions before trashing to hard . not just cnn talking points.remember buisness men first and that means u contribute to all party's.  including HTC and BHO along with many other libs

5 minutes ago, Momorider said:

The Koch's were with the member who wrote a book about Trump and said he raped his wife that is who got booted not the Koch's :dunno:

I think the Koch's were the members and the author was their guest. Somebody made derogatory comments about my wife and then showed up in my yard they would be leaving real quick.

Probably something like this happened.... Trump: author... you need to leave. Koch's: if he leaves so do we. Trump: See you later

Edited by 02sled

1 minute ago, 02sled said:

I think the Koch's were the members and the author was their guest. Somebody made derogatory comments about my wife and then showed up in my yard they would be leaving real quick.

Probably something like this happened.... Trump: author... you need to leave. Koch's: if he leaves so do we. Trump: See you later

:thumb: