Check your account email address ×

The Real Confederate Flag…..

4 hours ago, Mainecat said:

But yet you continue to read my posts. Hey dumb ass when your hand hurts when you hit it with a hammer….stop hitting it with a hammer.

carry on numb nuts.

Your posts are filled with so much stupidity that it's difficult not to notice. It's like watching a clown interact with normal people, it's hard not to notice.

23 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

Your posts are filled with so much stupidity that it's difficult not to notice. It's like watching a clown interact with normal people, it's hard not to notice.

Please take my advice.

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Please take my advice.

5 hours ago, Mainecat said:

I really need you to respond to me but I'm going to tell you not to respond to me. That way there it seems like I'm taking the high road.

OK...I'm off to call people names now in other threads, unprovoked. That way they'll interact with me more

:news: 

• Haha 2

On 5/26/2021 at 5:18 PM, Mainecat said:

It’s because you have no respect from your generations heritage. You dumb fuck.

Yep my ancestors knew there overbearing  govenment was shit so they sent there kids on a boat with a few bucks to America to become legal Americans and help build America and never look back . 

2 minutes ago, Highmark said:

People should be able to fly any flag they want.   Its an expression of speech. 

Absolutely.  Plus, it makes for good identifying device (like masks outdoors) Funny part is, liberals are scared to death of the Condederate flag.  I love that.  If It’s one thing I’ve learned by living south of the Manson/Nixon Line is, if you are looking for a fight, find the person sporting that flag on their truck or person.  You’ll get one with almost no effort. 

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Absolutely.  Plus, it makes for good identifying device (like masks outdoors) Funny part is, liberals are scared to death of the Condederate flag.  I love that.  If It’s one thing I’ve learned by living south of the Manson/Nixon Line is, if you are looking for a fight, find the person sporting that flag on their truck or person.  You’ll get one with almost no effort. 

Yes, even more so if it's a RAM with extended mirrors, wheel spacers, and coal stacks.

...just another douche in a dodge. :lol:

3 minutes ago, Fireball 440 said:

Yes, even more so if it's a RAM with extended mirrors, wheel spacers, and coal stacks.

...just another douche in a dodge. :lol:

I had a guy show up to buy some shit from me last week with an old Ford “rolling coal”. Dumb as fuck....but he fit the image about perfectly....wearing the wife beater T was icing.

17 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

The "flag of dixie" which is commonly referred to as the confederate flag is a symbol that has evolved over time.   Yes it was once part of the confederate states but now means nothing about hate to the vast majority of people who fly it.  There are plenty of African American's in the south that get this and understand it and fly it themselves.

Its about a southern way of life that includes freedom, outdoors, heritage, love of country, love of family and much more.  If you've never lived or spent considerable amount of time in the south or even country living outside the south you wouldn't understand. 

Edited by Highmark

6 minutes ago, Fireball 440 said:

A big 2A decal covering the back window is another good indicator.

2A ??

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

The "flag of dixie" which is commonly referred to as the confederate flag is a symbol that has evolved over time.   Yes it was once part of the confederate states but now means nothing about hate to the vast majority of people who fly it.  There are plenty of African American's in the south that get this and understand it and fly it themselves.

Its about a southern way of life that includes outdoors, heritage, love of country, love of family and much more.  If you've never lived or spent considerable amount of time in the south or even country living outside the south you wouldn't understand. 

Nailed it.  Southerners are a proud bunch.  Not really sure why but, it’s not my place to decide.  Blacks don’t give two fucks about that flag or any of the monuments.  It’s all the self hating whities that are apparently so offended.  It’s fucking weird.  

I guess it comes down to those that have given up trying to clean up their own yards just deciding their time is better spent trying to get others to clean up theirs.  

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

:lol: