Check your account email address ×

Vaccine lotterys!!!

I mean, the same people that don't take chances sticking concoction chemicals into their bodies probably don't play the lotto either.  If this isn't the very definition of irony, i don't know what is.

• Thanks 1

This is how the America we now live in targets a specific demographic without having to admit they are targeting them. 

The two faced completely full of shit politico's in control don't have the fucking stones to just come right out and say it.  Nor will they ever because their soft headed followers only believe it's all for the betterment of mankind. 

• Like 2

9 hours ago, jdsky said:

This is how the America we now live in targets a specific demographic without having to admit they are targeting them. 

The two faced completely full of shit politico's in control don't have the fucking stones to just come right out and say it.  Nor will they ever because their soft headed followers only believe it's all for the betterment of mankind. 

Nailed it.  

13 hours ago, jdsky said:

True story 

4 hours ago, mnstang said:

I'm guessing if a person doesn't want the vaccine, some dumb lottery won't change that position.

Lottery no 

But a new f150 would sway me hell even a new summit or rmk would get me some motivation to get what ever it is people are getting and posting pics there achievement cards and fb about . Fuck set me up I will preach how much I love my Vax lol 

15 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

It will be OK racer!!!

6F6B9AC7-FB13-44C5-B1C9-0504527CB3E3.gif.68b7e8b68c7644d9e85e4e590815a848.gif

You are so ignorant that you don't realize it has NOTHING to do with being "ok".  Generally good intentions do not require bribery for compliance.

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, racer254 said:

You are so ignorant that you don't realize it has NOTHING to do with being "ok".  Generally good intentions do not require bribery for compliance.

15 hours ago, mnstang said:

I'm guessing if a person doesn't want the vaccine, some dumb lottery won't change that position.

Exactly but numb nuts Racer turns something minor into a giant issue  with evil intentions...guy is a fucking moron.

I would say getting the vaccine IS playing the lottery.

Antibodies + nothing = immunity (or minor complications) with 0 consequences

Antibodies + vaccine = immunity(or minor complications)  with possible consequences

• Like 1

On 5/21/2021 at 6:09 PM, mnstang said:

On 5/22/2021 at 9:27 AM, Jimmy Snacks said:

Exactly but numb nuts Racer turns something minor into a giant issue  with evil intentions...guy is a fucking moron.

So why offer it?  If it isn't going to change anything why do it?  Damn, and you call others morons? 

On 5/21/2021 at 8:40 AM, Zambroski said:

:lol: 

....for those that don't believe in the "science" I guess.

Which include 40-50% of the people at the CDC and NIH.  :lol:  

12 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Which include 40-50% of the people at the CDC and NIH.  :lol:  

It makes you wonder (and should make all of us wonder), what do these people know? .....along with the same percentage of HC workers that are refusing vaccines. 

7 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

It makes you wonder (and should make all of us wonder), what do these people know? .....along with the same percentage of HC workers that are refusing vaccines. 

The fact is they all of these vaccines got emergency authorization and according to what we've been told were developed in a matter of a few months or less.  I think the people in these fields possibly respect the stringent path that normally occurs by the FDA to get approval and are concerned with this rushed thru process. 

I think if they were more forthcoming on its development going back to SARS COV-1 might have put more people at ease.  Or is its historical failures the reason why they don't want to take it?   Probably a bit of both.    

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Highmark said:

The fact is they all of these vaccines got emergency authorization and according to what we've been told were developed in a matter of a few months or less.  I think the people in these fields possibly respect the stringent path that normally occurs by the FDA to get approval and are concerned with this rushed thru process. 

I think if they were more forthcoming on its development going back to SARS COV-1 might have put more people at ease.  Or is its historical failures the reason why they don't want to take it?   Probably a bit of both.    

Circumventing regulations and procedures is just fine here, but OMG, if a corporation was circumventing water regulations, the democrats go crazy.  They are led around by the nose.  It is such a double standard with these fucks.

Edited by racer254

2 hours ago, Highmark said:

The biggest problem with government fear stirring the population with false information and narratives is, soon...the citizens they are scaring will turn on them if they don’t have an answer.  This was it....a hurried “vaccine”.  The problem is, the false narratives and false numbers being spewed, not to mention the massive governmental overreach hurting everyone not getting free money, started coming to light a long time ago so, this vaccine became moot before it even became available.  That’s the reason for the low turnout to get the prick....a good percentage of those just fall in with the rest of the virtue signaling imbeciles than run around like a clown party among us.

18 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

The biggest problem with government fear stirring the population with false information and narratives is, soon...the citizens they are scaring will turn on them if they don’t have an answer.  This was it....a hurried “vaccine”.  The problem is, the false narratives and false numbers being spewed, not to mention the massive governmental overreach hurting everyone not getting free money, started coming to light a long time ago so, this vaccine became moot before it even became available.  That’s the reason for the low turnout to get the prick....a good percentage of those just fall in with the rest of the virtue signaling imbeciles than run around like a clown party among us.

Lots of misleading information has come from DC/states and the MSM.  The lack of data on those potentially immune from previous illness and the numbers of infected that were never tested because of no or mild symptoms is fucking ridiculous.  What they say is the mortality rate vs. what is actual is exponentially lower.    Only reason for this was to instill fear and make people willing to give up rights.     

2 hours ago, 800renegaderider said:

I’m pretty sure a lot of hold outs on the vaccine would reconsider for the chance to win NY’s 5 mill jackpot. Probably not the die hard no people but the ones that wanted to wait and see what happens.

Pretty much everyone in my company that has gotten the 2nd shot takes the next day off - why?  Because it's an extra day of PTO!  Who knows if you really got "sick" or "didn't feel good" after the 2nd shot.  Enough people have signed on to that, they just take the next day off.

Pretty sure I can wait until December or January if I decided to get the VAX and could easily milk an extra day or two of PTO during snowmobiling season!

• Gold Member
12 minutes ago, Mag6240 said:

Pretty much everyone in my company that has gotten the 2nd shot takes the next day off - why?  Because it's an extra day of PTO!  Who knows if you really got "sick" or "didn't feel good" after the 2nd shot.  Enough people have signed on to that, they just take the next day off.

Pretty sure I can wait until December or January if I decided to get the VAX and could easily milk an extra day or two of PTO during snowmobiling season!

I thought people at my work were exaggerating the symptoms but I believe them now. I got the second shot of Pfizer on Saturday and was fine the rest of the day. Sunday was a different story woke up and I felt like complete shit all day 103.4 fever, tired and body aches like I just came back from a 400 mile day trip on shelled out trails. Today I still feel like shit basically been in bed the past two days. Hoping I feel kinda normal tomorrow for work 🤞I won’t be taking no time off but I’m hoping I can at least have some kind of energy and less achy. I’m guessing the 2nd shot is the one they turn the microchip on because it’s a bitch.

• Haha 1

@800renegaderider Yikes, hope you are feeling better soon.... I really have no plans to get a VAX.  With the amount of people I was exposed to who caught the Covid, I'll play my odds with being asymptomatic.

And just a little humor for the day:  I asked buddy who caught the Covid what his experience was.  He said the first thing he noticed was his dick was 6" longer!  Another friend in the conversation right on queue said:  "So you're telling me, no Taste, no Smell, no Sight??"

Edited by Mag6240
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, 800renegaderider said:

I thought people at my work were exaggerating the symptoms but I believe them now. I got the second shot of Pfizer on Saturday and was fine the rest of the day. Sunday was a different story woke up and I felt like complete shit all day 103.4 fever, tired and body aches like I just came back from a 400 mile day trip on shelled out trails. Today I still feel like shit basically been in bed the past two days. Hoping I feel kinda normal tomorrow for work 🤞I won’t be taking no time off but I’m hoping I can at least have some kind of energy and less achy. I’m guessing the 2nd shot is the one they turn the microchip on because it’s a bitch.

Hope you feel better but so far that has not been the case in my family with phizer.  Talking to my dad this morning he said he was hoping the joint pain and body aches go away and he had his second shot nearly 3 months ago now.  It sucks when you previously had no issues with joint pain and now suddenly are dealing with it constantly.  Doctors will likely just tell him it's normal for his age.

My daughter who is 21 and had had her second shot first week of this month has felt like shit ever since.  She is incredibly fit but still has a hard time three weeks later completing her normal workouts.   She now picked up some sort of virus, covid and strep tests were negative, and cannot shake it two weeks later.  Previously common colds or flu would only put her down for couple of days at most.  Now it seems her immune system is trashed to those things.  

No doubt there are quality of life factors at play for many people that have gotten the shot but nobody is talking about it.  Instead the shit for brains keep cheering on injecting younger and younger kids with the unproven shit.  Twisted as fuck.