Check your account email address ×

Vaccine lotterys!!!

• Gold Member
11 minutes ago, jdsky said:

Hope you feel better but so far that has not been the case in my family with phizer.  Talking to my dad this morning he said he was hoping the joint pain and body aches go away and he had his second shot nearly 3 months ago now.  It sucks when you previously had no issues with joint pain and now suddenly are dealing with it constantly.  Doctors will likely just tell him it's normal for his age.

My daughter who is 21 and had had her second shot first week of this month has felt like shit ever since.  She is incredibly fit but still has a hard time three weeks later completing her normal workouts.   She now picked up some sort of virus, covid and strep tests were negative, and cannot shake it two weeks later.  Previously common colds or flu would only put her down for couple of days at most.  Now it seems her immune system is trashed to those things.  

No doubt there are quality of life factors at play for many people that have gotten the shot but nobody is talking about it.  Instead the shit for brains keep cheering on injecting younger and younger kids with the unproven shit.  Twisted as fuck. 

I really hope it don’t end up being a long term deal like seems your family has had. My wife got the shot the same day and had mild symptoms and claims to be feeling “pretty good” now so I’m hoping I’m at that “pretty good” stage tomorrow we will see I guess. Hope your family gets through it too. 

16 minutes ago, jdsky said:

Hope you feel better but so far that has not been the case in my family with phizer.  Talking to my dad this morning he said he was hoping the joint pain and body aches go away and he had his second shot nearly 3 months ago now.  It sucks when you previously had no issues with joint pain and now suddenly are dealing with it constantly.  Doctors will likely just tell him it's normal for his age.

My daughter who is 21 and had had her second shot first week of this month has felt like shit ever since.  She is incredibly fit but still has a hard time three weeks later completing her normal workouts.   She now picked up some sort of virus, covid and strep tests were negative, and cannot shake it two weeks later.  Previously common colds or flu would only put her down for couple of days at most.  Now it seems her immune system is trashed to those things.  

No doubt there are quality of life factors at play for many people that have gotten the shot but nobody is talking about it.  Instead the shit for brains keep cheering on injecting younger and younger kids with the unproven shit.  Twisted as fuck. 

Interesting.  I have had joint pain lately.  I was thinking it was just the changing seasons which it probably is, but I have never had joint pain like this before.  I had COVID labor day 2020, I guess I never kept track of when I started noticing the joint pain.

5 hours ago, Highmark said:

Lots of misleading information has come from DC/states and the MSM.  The lack of data on those potentially immune from previous illness and the numbers of infected that were never tested because of no or mild symptoms is fucking ridiculous.  What they say is the mortality rate vs. what is actual is exponentially lower.    Only reason for this was to instill fear and make people willing to give up rights.     

Honestly, I really stopped paying any attention to Covid months ago.  It smelled like shit early on and I don’t prance around in those areas loaded with feces.

6 hours ago, jdsky said:

Eric Clapton had the same thought he was not going to be able to play any more  . But I guess he is better now . Look it up he have a interview to I think rolling stone.  I was pretty shocked they printed it 

18 hours ago, jdsky said:

Seems as the vax effects people worse the younger they are.? 

17 hours ago, racer254 said:

Interesting.  I have had joint pain lately.  I was thinking it was just the changing seasons which it probably is, but I have never had joint pain like this before.  I had COVID labor day 2020, I guess I never kept track of when I started noticing the joint pain.

Joint discomfort here since covid as well. Nasty fuckin chinks & Fauxi with their lab made bullshit :flush:

• Gold Member
42 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Some kid from Ohio I believe just won a cool million the other day and then I see this. 

image.thumb.png.94687edf482234283ecef3a25b83fc8e.png

Fucking commiefornia doesn't have a nickel to its name but they pull some commie shit like this.  Fuck.  I'm with @Zambroski we just need to let this bitch completely unravel and lets the chips fall where they may.  Fuck it.  Let er rip!

• Like 1

6 hours ago, poopooforme said:

Fucking commiefornia doesn't have a nickel to its name but they pull some commie shit like this.  Fuck.  I'm with @Zambroski we just need to let this bitch completely unravel and lets the chips fall where they may.  Fuck it.  Let er rip!

10B961ED-2C89-427B-99A7-0B55B94AD56D.gif