Check your account email address ×

Trump taking the GOP down

The Republican Party took itself down. This is what happens When top leaders of a failed party refuse to back the nominee and spit in the faces of the people who voted for him 

Trump will bounce back when he and Hillary debate. I'm not sure it will be enough to beat herbut it willbe a fun ride 

when Hillary wins and appoints a bunch of leftists to the supreme court and they over turn the Heller case. I don't want to hear a bunch of crying by you idiots. 

31 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Who do you think you're gonna beat the shit out of....?? :lol: 

Barney?  

:barney:

What part did you not understand?  Think of it as a life lesson you haven't received yet.  Don't worry though, I'll try to give you some advance notice to gather a couple of your friends or you maybe with them this winter.  But my excitement may runneth over in the moment so they can just jump in when they feel "froggy".  I have a strong feeling you'll be short work and your screams will subside shortly after I grab your face. 

Ewwwww.....I'm all shakey and smiley thinking about it!  Like a kid at Christmas.  Ahhh....another trip to "the clink" with a job well done satisfactory smile.  Can't wait!!!!!

Edited by Zambroski
  • Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
20 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

What part did you not understand?  Think of it as a life lesson you haven't received yet.  Don't worry though, I'll try to give you some advance notice to gather a couple of your friends or you maybe with them this winter.  But my excitement may runneth over in the moment so they can just jump in when they feel "froggy".  I have a strong feeling you'll be short work and your screams will subside shortly after I grab your face. 

Ewwwww.....I'm all shakey and smiley thinking about it!  Like a kid at Christmas.  Ahhh....another trip to "the clink" with a job well done satisfactory smile.  Can't wait!!!!!

:lol: :nuts::frech:

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

Because "men" bet on our nations elections and treat them like a damned football game?  Be smart...don't be a fucking tool.  

Tell you what I'll do Badger/Axys1, he won't pay, but I'll go collect. Win lose or draw, I'm gonna end up beating the shit out of him anyway in a true act of Patriotism.

:goodpost:

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Capt.Storm said:

Man,spoken like a true lib..gotta love ya.

Never mind that they aint suppose to be here in first place..I know just a technical thing right?

Can you imagine this guy in person?  Liberals are allowing problems so that they can white knight in and fix it with more government programs.

2 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Like Reagan did.

And people say the r's have no compassion.

37 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Can you imagine this guy in person?  Liberals are allowing problems so that they can white knight in and fix it with more government programs.

spot on.

Not only allow but create.

2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Damn ,don't scare all the libs away!

2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Because "men" bet on our nations elections and treat them like a damned football game?  Be smart...don't be a fucking tool.  

Tell you what I'll do Badger/Axys1, he won't pay, but I'll go collect. Win lose or draw, I'm gonna end up beating the shit out of him anyway in a true act of Patriotism.

I bet Snake and Smail's on the last election, everyone paid up promptly. I have zero doubts about SnowRider paying up if he lost the bet, in fact I would guarantee that bet.

2 hours ago, Axys1 said:

Okay I'll up it one free weekend at my Lake house for him and his family that a $400.00 deal to his $100.00 what do you say? 

Sounds generous to me, where is your lake house at? I may take that bet myself :joint:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, racer254 said:

:nuts:

So sr,

You in for taking down what walls we have and sending the border guards home?

I will back you on this!

Look at the money that will be saved..we can then give free hc to everyone! Hell ya!...well maybe not free but greatly reduced!

4 minutes ago, Capt.Storm said:

I will give you this,you have perseverance! 

Like a good solid lefty, he doesn't fear anything because there is the government and laws in place to protect him.  Not sure how that seems to be working out in the land of liberal "kittens and rainbows".  But in seven seconds, I'm going to turn him into a right wing religious fanatic and give him six months of a soft diet, a speech impediment, and decades of emotional scars and screaming nightmares.  

It's so exciting!  I've never punished a liberal of this caliber of idiocy before!   Why do I feel like I'm gonna have to chase after him on foot?

Ahhh....maybe I'll be pleasantly surprised and I'll end up in the hospital.  It's happened before.....but few and far between.  Smart money is on me.  Now that's betting!!!!!

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Like a good solid lefty, he doesn't fear anything because there is the government and laws in place to protect him.  Not sure how that seems to be working out in the land of liberal "kittens and rainbows".  But in seven seconds, I'm going to turn him into a right wing religious fanatic and give him six months of a soft diet, a speech impediment, and decades of emotional scars and screaming nightmares.  

It's so exciting!  I've never punished a liberal of this caliber of idiocy before!   Why do I feel like I'm gonna have to chase after him on foot?

Ahhh....maybe I'll be pleasantly surprised and I'll end up in the hospital.  It's happened before.....but few and far between.  Smart money is on me.  Now that's betting!!!!!

I can't even comment on this :lol:

5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

:nuts: :nuts: :fluffy:You're a 'talker'..... :lol: Who let Unca Snotty back on the forum? :lol:

Z - do you have a big wood pile and like to stick pool balls in your tighty whities with $100 bills shoved down your ass crack? :lmao: 

Edited by SnowRider

1 minute ago, Capt.Storm said:

Now I'm curious  what a big wood pile has to do with anything.

mach used to post pics of him wearing a camo balaclava standing in front of wood piles with string trimmers and chainsaws.

4 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

He's deflecting

2 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

mach used to post pics of him wearing a camo balaclava standing in front of wood piles with string trimmers and chainsaws.

1jkw :bc: 

Dumbski is either stupid or intellectually dishonest :bc: take your pick dumb fucker :lol: 

Edited by SnowRider