Check your account email address ×

gov. whitless

michigan fruit cake governor whitler announced today.

saturday may 15 9.00 a.m. no more masks for fully vaccinated people.

july 1st no masks for the unvaccinated.

this will be the only thing she ever does right.         :bigfinger:

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, sw-50c said:

Ever think she's sly as a fox?

The vaccinated are her voting base, the unvaccinated anti maskers are not.

The vaccinated can still carry the vid, but won't suffer.

She won't have to fudge an election after she literally lets her enemies kill themselves off.

Rona gonna be around a long time.

30 minutes ago, Voodoo said:

Ever think she's sly as a fox?

The vaccinated are her voting base, the unvaccinated anti maskers are not.

The vaccinated can still carry the vid, but won't suffer.

She won't have to fudge an election after she literally lets her enemies kill themselves off.

Rona gonna be around a long time.

Only the Trump brainwashed can make a worldwide pandemic political.

DUMB ASSES

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

DUMB ASSES

LOL 😆 the Dems have made it political since the day Nancy Pelosi stood in Chinatown telling everyone to come on down in January 2020.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 1

Didn’t hear anything about no masks for non vaccinated people. Just seen no masks for anyone outdoors and just vaccinated indoors. Although there is literally little of anyway to know who’s what. I also identify as vaccinated. Have for months now. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Mainecat said:

DUMB ASSES

Lmfao oh no you did not . 

Un fucking real that you would have a clit big enough to post that . With a sure stated smugness to top it off I am sure 

. I thought snorider was the most self oblivious twit on fs but you are passing in the fast lane 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

So you’re bitching because she is doing something you agree with...makes sense.🤣

should of never had these useless masks in the first place or shutdowns.

does make sense you agreed with her though.       :chill:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Some strange perspectives here when you should be celebrating conquering the Covid Curve and returning to normal but hats off to Y'all. You infected and killed and vaccinated enough of each other to reach Herd Immunity. 

Can I get a Woohooo !!

10 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

So you’re bitching because she is doing something you agree with...makes sense.🤣

No, mctwister. Everyone wish she did it earlier. It’s how/when she did it. Same with other dems and the CDC.

Good try though. Lololol

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Tinker said:

Some strange perspectives here when you should be celebrating conquering the Covid Curve and returning to normal but hats off to Y'all. You infected and killed and vaccinated enough of each other to reach Herd Immunity. 

Can I get a Woohooo !!

woooooohoooooo to you to.       :bc:

8 hours ago, Tinker said:

Can I get a Woohooo !!

I still find it odd that only certain states really struggled with this where other states didn’t seem to as much. Common themes across the states that seemed to struggle more were stronger restrictions than the states that didn’t seem to struggle as much. The data is there to prove it too. Either way, i didn’t vote for the cunt and I pray to god that all of the shit she’s pulled in the last year opens enough eyes to get her the fuck out of here in 2022. By then though, most people would have probably forgotten most of this shit and because we are a lazy pos society, she will get re-elected. 

39 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Stores will likely still require you to wear them for entry so absolutely nothing different then. 

They can require them all they want but I see more and more people going without masks even before this change, in stores, and it will just snowball that direction now. $100 says that if I go up to Home Depot on Sunday, at least 1/2 of the people walking around in there will not be wearing masks. They aren’t going to kick all of those people out. Legally, just like with the mask mandates, they can’t ask you why you’re not wearing one either but I can’t wait to see people publicly flashing their vaccine cards now, like badges of honor. Whatever, good for them. If by fall the vaccines keep looking promising, I might just get one because work will want me to go back up to Canada this coming winter and I’ve already been told that we can’t go up there without one. I’d really like to go for a good Ontario trail ride too now that I got a newer trail sled. 

Edited by SayatodaU.P.eh?
  • Like 1

18 hours ago, sw-50c said:

She is a incompetent lying piece of garbage.  If we had an honest media her ass would be gone .  she has been a miserable failure, even before Covid. 

34 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Stores will likely still require you to wear them for entry so absolutely nothing different then. 

Fine.  My mask is going in trash this morning.  I’m not making a scene if a store requires mask, I’ll just go somewhere else.  That is what we do in Florida.

Require mask .....we move on to next place. 

• Like 2

• Platinum Contributing Member
8 minutes ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

They can require them all they want but I see more and more people going without masks even before this change, in stores, and it will just snowball that direction now. $100 says that if I go up to Home Depot on Sunday, at least 1/2 of the people walking around in there will not be wearing masks. They aren’t going to kick all of those people out. Legally, just like with the mask mandates, they can’t ask you why you’re not wearing one either but I can’t wait to see people publicly flashing their vaccine cards now, like badges of honor. Whatever, good for them. If by fall the vaccines keep looking promising, I might just get one because work will want me to go back up to Canada this coming winter and I’ve already been told that we can’t go up there without one. I’d really like to go for a good Ontario trail ride too now that I got a newer trail sled. 

About a year ago around here you could go into Home Depot without a mask no issues. It was great until they got shammed online pretty bad and enforced the rule. All the Karens online in the local social media places went nuts on them.  SMH

3 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Fine.  My mask is going in trash this morning.  I’m not making a scene if a store requires mask, I’ll just go somewhere else.  That is what we do in Florida.

Require mask .....we move on to next place. 

Agree 100!  I'll find a new place to get my groceries if Mejiers is still going to be nazi's about the mask.

5 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

About a year ago around here you could go into Home Depot without a mask no issues. It was great until they got shammed online pretty bad and enforced the rule. All the Karens online in the local social media places went nuts on them.  SMH

Agree 100!  I'll find a new place to get my groceries if Mejiers is still going to be nazi's about the mask.

I am so fucking over it anymore that I make them bring my shit out to me. When you have to sweat in a face diaper for 40 hours a week, you REALLY don’t want to wear that bullshit anymore outside of work, trust me. 

Wife said there are quite a few shoppers at Mejier not wearing them anymore with zero pushback. Before we left the house yesterday, she threw all of her masks away and said she’s done with them. 

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
11 minutes ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

I am so fucking over it anymore that I make them bring my shit out to me. When you have to sweat in a face diaper for 40 hours a week, you REALLY don’t want to wear that bullshit anymore outside of work, trust me. 

Wife said there are quite a few shoppers at Mejier not wearing them anymore with zero pushback. Before we left the house yesterday, she threw all of her masks away and said she’s done with them. 

I can't even imagine having to wear a mask every day at work and honestly not sure how you and others made it thru, besides wanting to simply keep your jobs. I've been lucky enough to work from home since last February and just yesterday told my boss I will clean out my desk in the office and come in on a 'as needed' basis. 

I still see dumbfucks driving around, alone, with masks on and they look at me weird when I bust out laughing. WTF 

Edited by Skidooski

6 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

I can't even imagine having to wear a mask every day at work and honestly not sure how you and others made it thru, besides wanting to simply keep your jobs. I've been lucky enough to work from home since last February and just yesterday told my boss I will clean out my desk in the office and come in on a 'as needed' basis. 

I still see dumbfucks driving around, alone, with masks on and they look at me weird when I bust out laughing. WTF 

My current position is something that I’ve currently worked really hard to get and I actually enjoy the work that I do. That’s the ONLY thing keeping me there. However, it has finally opened my eyes to the fact that I need to get my own shop going at home so I’m less dependent upon a company giving me income. 

• Like 1