Check your account email address ×

I gotta question for faggot ass retards....

• Platinum Contributing Member
14 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

I think Jonsered has STOPPED making anything over 55cc!!!

I can NOT find any big saws by Jonsered on-line!!! NONE!! Only small saws!!

I think Electrolux which owns Jonsered and Husky, has cut the Jonny line!!!

Correct, just buy a husky, it's the same as a redmax or jonsered saw

39 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Correct, just buy a husky, it's the same as a redmax or jonsered saw

OK, the reason I like Jonsered is the STRAIGHT HANDLE. I know they are the same saw as Husky, but I don't like Husky's angled handle. 

I see now that Jonsered is now REDMAX. I can't understand why they did that. 

If I ever look for another saw, I'll go Red MAx, although I believe Stihl is a great saw also.

All three are the best saws going. 

Here's to many chainsaws in the barn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :bc:

• Platinum Contributing Member
41 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

OK, the reason I like Jonsered is the STRAIGHT HANDLE. I know they are the same saw as Husky, but I don't like Husky's angled handle. 

I see now that Jonsered is now REDMAX. I can't understand why they did that. 

If I ever look for another saw, I'll go Red MAx, although I believe Stihl is a great saw also.

All three are the best saws going. 

Here's to many chainsaws in the barn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :bc:

Don't go redmax, the saw line is not going to be around much longer so parts will be hard to source..Was at a redmax dealer last week ordered a side cover for a saw, an orange husky side cover was shipped, so the guy now has a nice red saw with an orange side cover now..Total cob job

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Don't go redmax, the saw line is not going to be around much longer so parts will be hard to source..Was at a redmax dealer last week ordered a side cover for a saw, an orange husky side cover was shipped, so the guy now has a nice red saw with an orange side cover now..Total cob job

I have 4 Jonnys now. I'm gettin' so old, they will probably outlive me. 

I don't think I'll need another saw, but if If I do, maybe I'll look at a Stihl. 

Actually, I want the Stihl 880 Magnum, just for show, but I only have one helper who would ever see the beast, so it probably isn't worth tying up $2000.00 for a freakin' saw that nobody will see!!!  

Here's to numerous chain saws, and Oregon grinders!!! :bc:

fortunately my kids are adults because my wifes a boot licker and prob would have tried to vax them where i would not have.  at 50-60-70 not much real risk IMO of the vax vs the higher risk of the covid.  for younger choice is up to them.  I had 1 kid get it and 1 did not.  He got it to travel freely as he wants to go back to Korea and to Canada in the next year.  

I have a good scar on my right knee from a Johnny 2040 turbo from way back in my high school days. I only run Stihl now. :lol:

Oh and vaccinate everything! Remember when they were trying to tell you that your pets could spread it? Even your groceries? :lmao:

• Haha 1

57 minutes ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

I have a good scar on my right knee from a Johnny 2040 turbo from way back in my high school days. I only run Stihl now. :lol:

Oh and vaccinate everything! Remember when they were trying to tell you that your pets could spread it? Even your groceries? :lmao:

I have an acquaintance on face book who does exactly that. She leaves her groceries out in the garage for 2-3 days then wipes everything down with Lysol wipes before she brings any of it in. O.o

The thing is she keeps posting about covid exposing her outright anxiety for everyone to see, but with hardly any one (1-2, maybe?) commenting or liking her posts, she keeps at with at least 3-4 posts a week totally oblivious to how idiotic she looks. 

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, irv said:

I have an acquaintance on face book who does exactly that. She leaves her groceries out in the garage for 2-3 days then wipes everything down with Lysol wipes before she brings any of it in. O.o

The thing is she keeps posting about covid exposing her outright anxiety for everyone to see, but with hardly any one (1-2, maybe?) commenting or liking her posts, she keeps at with at least 3-4 posts a week totally oblivious to how idiotic she looks. 

That's fine. Let her do her thing. She's not hurting anything except her own mentality.

36 minutes ago, Fireball 440 said:

That's fine. Let her do her thing. She's not hurting anything except her own mentality.

Like most others, I don't hit like nor say a thing, I just keep on scrolling on. The thing is, despite this, she is a good person so it saddens me to see how badly she has been gut hooked, and continues to be, despite what has been presented right in front of her eyes. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1