Check your account email address ×

I gotta question for faggot ass retards....

Just now, Polaris 550 said:

If I was younger I think I would try the same thing. I have so much pine and hardwood here it's unreal. 

It’s actually pretty fun work. I like making stuff and this is the most basic form of that. 

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

I’m going to get a 32 or 28” bar for it. 36” is overkill for almost every type of tree around here 

Where are you getting your logs from??????

5 minutes ago, Beavis and Butt-Head said:

Sweet on 2094!!! I believe they stopped making that model back around 2003 or so..  I believe they are 124cc.  wow, 36" bar, holyshit never handled one with 36"  

I think they quit before that....this one is a 92 I think as it has a decompression port.

I think Jonsered has STOPPED making anything over 55cc!!!

I can NOT find any big saws by Jonsered on-line!!! NONE!! Only small saws!!

I think Electrolux which owns Jonsered and Husky, has cut the Jonny line!!!

2 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

I think Jonsered has STOPPED making anything over 55cc!!!

I can NOT find any big saws by Jonsered on-line!!! NONE!! Only small saws!!

I think Electrolux which owns Jonsered and Husky, has cut the Jonny line!!!

The big saws have been rebadged Red Max

Edited by Sled_Hed

5 minutes ago, Beavis and Butt-Head said:

interesting, 1st time I heard this..  did you hear about world 1st fuel injection chainsaw ? Stihl , cost $1300 came out like last fall. 

They sell them at my local Auto Value that used to sell the Jonsereds. Notice they look very similar

Screenshot_20210513-210546_Facebook.jpg

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

If covid poses exactly 0.000% statistical risk to children’s health as proven by a years worth of numbers

and

The vaccine does not prevent contraction or transmission....which is proven daily by countless scores of people who’ve been vaccinated then testing positive....

Then what kind of absolute fucking brain dead piece of fucking shit would vaccinate their kids??  

I think you know who would.

14 minutes ago, Beavis and Butt-Head said:

are you seeing stupid prices on chainsaws market like we are all seeing for ATV, sleds, etc ? 

Havent really looked much.....we had a few new stihl saws already....just needed a muscle saw for bucking up 20”+ trees

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

If covid poses exactly 0.000% statistical risk to children’s health as proven by a years worth of numbers

and

The vaccine does not prevent contraction or transmission....which is proven daily by countless scores of people who’ve been vaccinated then testing positive....

Then what kind of absolute fucking brain dead piece of fucking shit would vaccinate their kids??  

Nobody can answer why kids need vaxxed :dunno:

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

I’ve been sawing and selling rough and green dimensional lumber for $.70 per bd ft. It doesn’t even pay for me to dry and plane it at that price. I’ll post 100 2x4s for sale for $400 and they are sold in a half hour. It’s nuts 

What kind of wood you been doing mostly?

Kick ass mill. Liked the blade vs the band saw style?

5 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

Nobody can answer why kids need vaxxed :dunno:

What kind of wood you been doing mostly?

Kick ass mill. Liked the blade vs the band saw style?

Been sawing a lot of red pine, some spruce and Jack pine and a little balsam fir. All fine softwood for lumber. I have about 10 cords of red oak and black ash and I’d rather be sawing that .....

I love the turbosawmill.....it’s an amazing rig. I’m currently upgrading the motor from 13 to 20hp and installing a new water injection setup. I believe I’ll be able hit 500bd ft in an hour once that’s done with good logs sawing 8/4 material. That’s equivalent output to something like a full hydraulic lt40 woodmizer

8 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Been sawing a lot of red pine, some spruce and Jack pine and a little balsam fir. All fine softwood for lumber. I have about 10 cords of red oak and black ash and I’d rather be sawing that .....

I love the turbosawmill.....it’s an amazing rig. I’m currently upgrading the motor from 13 to 20hp and installing a new water injection setup. I believe I’ll be able hit 500bd ft in an hour once that’s done with good logs sawing 8/4 material. That’s equivalent output to something like a full hydraulic lt40 woodmizer

Nice! Have to slow the feed down a fair amount on the ash & oak?

Kick ass Ben. How big of diameter logs can you put on it? You have a loader for the logs I assume?

4 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

Nice! Have to slow the feed down a fair amount on the ash & oak?

Kick ass Ben. How big of diameter logs can you put on it? You have a loader for the logs I assume?

Don’t have to slow down much too much....the 20hp motor will help significantly there. You can basically cut any size log with this mill. My current mounting setup could take a 38” log or so on the bunks and a 46” log laid on the floor with the bunks out. We have a tracksteer with forks for loading logs etc.

Edited by f7ben

Just now, f7ben said:

Don’t have to slow down much too much....the 20hp motor will help significantly there. You can basically cut any size log with this mill. My current mounting setup could take a 38” log or so on the bunks and a 46” log laid on the floor with the bunks out. 

Damn ...that's a fucking sawmill there! 

10 hours ago, f7ben said:

It’s actually pretty fun work. I like making stuff and this is the most basic form of that. 

Cool shit Ben.  Hope you make lots of $$  :bc: 

11 hours ago, f7ben said:

I'd love to see it.  I've always liked working with my hands and that's why I do what I do now.  I just made my living the other way.

NOW...back on subject.  NBC news was parading more of their masked kids on the morning show talking about how excited they were about getting vaccinated.  :lmao:I mean....it's Hitler's youth like never seen since!  

So, to try and answer your question....let's hail @Mainecatand @ActionfigureJoe again to maybe give some hot insight into this.

:news:

14 hours ago, f7ben said:

and

I tell this to people as well.