Check your account email address ×

So sad that this is true. 80 million wanted this.

3 hours ago, racer254 said:

image.png.18e7efd48586c30db78cdf2f444970e7.png

This is so fukkin true!!!!   
This is MY reason why this happened:

The UNITED STATES OF AMERICA  was FOUNDED by, WHITE ANGLO=SAXON PROTESTANTS.

They were the basis and foundation of America

THEY PRACTICED THE PROTESTANT WORK ETHIC, which built Mass. General which built Harvard University, most Colleges, and most hospitals. 

They also wrote our Constitution, and most of our laws. 

The protestant English were law-abiding, peaceful, and HIGHLY MORAL.

They were the Ozzie and Harriet, Cleavers of America.

I ask you now, who has had the filthiest impact on American life in the last 20-30 years???????

Who do your kids watch on TV and emulate?

Do your girls watch the Kardashian whores  getting repeatedly impregnated by black men?

Do your boys watch the stinking hip=hop, thug culture of black America?

Do your kids endure pressure to be cool like a WIGGA, and maybe do drugs? 

Go ahead, prove me wrong. 

42 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

This is horrible!! 

3 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

This is so fukkin true!!!!   
This is MY reason why this happened:

The UNITED STATES OF AMERICA  was FOUNDED by, WHITE ANGLO=SAXON PROTESTANTS.

They were the basis and foundation of America

THEY PRACTICED THE PROTESTANT WORK ETHIC, which built Mass. General which built Harvard University, most Colleges, and most hospitals. 

They also wrote our Constitution, and most of our laws. 

The protestant English were law-abiding, peaceful, and HIGHLY MORAL.

They were the Ozzie and Harriet, Cleavers of America.

I ask you now, who has had the filthiest impact on American life in the last 20-30 years???????

Who do your kids watch on TV and emulate?

Do your girls watch the Kardashian whores  getting repeatedly impregnated by black men?

Do your boys watch the stinking hip=hop, thug culture of black America?

Do your kids endure pressure to be cool like a WIGGA, and maybe do drugs? 

Go ahead, prove me wrong. 

I think you need to ask this to the dipshit above who is constantly running blocker for these assholes.

9 hours ago, 800renegaderider said:

So what your telling me is there is sex in the champagne room

I can 100% guerntee there is in a strip club in AZ on N scotsdale rd just south of Thomas.  

9 hours ago, Anler said:

Just goes to show that everyone's family has problems...

And the ones with the most fucked up family's and upbringing  are the country's mental health professionals.  

• Haha 1

Imagine, choosing between a fucking loser like Joe Biden or a loser like Donald Trump. 

Unfuckingbelievable..............either way, we lost!!

I'm thinking they are gonna' push DeSantis for 2024.  

23 minutes ago, irv said:

And that right there sums it up ... every other country in the world realizes what a shit pile we're in, but our own people won't acknowledge it in fear of appearing as though they support Trump.  That's how stupid we've become.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Bontz said:

And that right there sums it up ... every other country in the world realizes what a shit pile we're in, but our own people won't acknowledge it in fear of appearing as though they support Trump.  That's how stupid we've become.

They can say what they want about Trump, but whatever they had to say about Trump they did it while sending more fucking cash to NATO, and by facilitation historic agreements between Israel and the Arab states.

But yeah, no mean tweets.

12 hours ago, Bontz said:

if we recognize he is incapable of being our leader we get Kamala.  TBH not sure which is worse.   SHe's been missing from every project he gave here but the progressives are clearly in charge of pushing the admins agenda at this point.  

6 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

if we recognize he is incapable of being our leader we get Kamala.  TBH not sure which is worse.   SHe's been missing from every project he gave here but the progressives are clearly in charge of pushing the admins agenda at this point.  

You're preaching to the choir, fellow ginger!!  It absolutely baffles me that people are OK with what's going on, simply because it means Trump is gone. 

43 minutes ago, Bontz said:

You're preaching to the choir, fellow ginger!!  It absolutely baffles me that people are OK with what's going on, simply because it means Trump is gone. 

They (liberal media and politicians) were able to convince the sheep that the swamp in washington was better than trump and his mean tweets.  Shows exactly the type of intelligence we currently have in the US.

Just think of what they will convince them of next. 

Edited by racer254
  • Like 2

33 minutes ago, racer254 said:

They (liberal media and politicians) were able to convince the sheep that the swamp in washington was better than trump and his mean tweets.  Shows exactly the type of intelligence we currently have in the US.

Just think of what they will convince them of next. 

It's amazing the power the media has over some people, or the people who are too ignorant and stupid to know what they are watching couldn't be anymore biased. 

Trump2.jpg