Check your account email address ×

********Offical FreedomSledder Weather Thread*********

ckf

12 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Kids were in the pool here today 

a pool fuck that they are more work than a boat .

I have a bud in that racket one of the very  few who still deals with cement pools in this town. guy pulls some real nice bank . 

10 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

a pool fuck that they are more work than a boat .

I have a bud in that racket one of the very  few who still deals with cement pools in this town. guy pulls some real nice bank . 

I wish I could bulldoze the fucker , this year I have it all straightened out and looking sweet already though. The kid and all her friends love it so whatever. I guess its worth it

10 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I wish I could bulldoze the fucker , this year I have it all straightened out and looking sweet already though. The kid and all her friends love it so whatever. I guess its worth it

as long as the kids are in the house they are sort of worth it . the day they think it is more fun to hang at the mall with there friends than in the yard with there friends is the day to call in the trucks with clean fill  

Just now, Ez ryder said:

as long as the kids are in the house they are sort of worth it . the day they think it is more fun to hang at the mall with there friends than in the yard with there friends is the day to call in the trucks with clean fill  

Yup , its an above ground 18x40 that is set into the hill so my walkout patio hits it flush. I'll put the fucker on craigslist for free as long as someone comes and takes it and then I will have the back yard re-graded

ah those are real ez to make go away .

we flipped a few houses that the pool was burred . in FL CA etc ok I get it in MN no fucking way .  I have at least 10 customers who live on Minnetonka and have a pool in the yard ? I guess they like to swim and enjoy lake views .those things are always fucked up in the spring with the massive movement with bottom of pool close to or below lake level   

Pretty close to 80f yesterday and again today here in southern Ontario.  Good days for BBQ and beer in the backyard.

Thunderstorms forecast for this afternoon and cooler tomorrow.

p

• Like 1

Just now, Sal Rosenberg said:

102 in the booths all afternoon.  I'm too old for that shit

That sucks Ron. We got up to 88 here today. That's close to the warmest temp we've had since we've moved here.

• Platinum Contributing Member
7 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

102 in the booths all afternoon.  I'm too old for that shit

5 minutes ago, ckf said:

That sucks Ron. We got up to 88 here today. That's close to the warmest temp we've had since we've moved here.

Fuck that heat....I like the weather here today.

IMG_2948.thumb.PNG.1ea81b0b587aa8205f40317570fcf029.PNG

• Like 1

Looks like a nice warm sunny holiday weekend shaping up for our area...do some atving tomorrow with buddies...spend the rest of the weekend relaxing with my bride. :)

Edited by Dave
  • Like 1

Been a good weekend sofar. Went fishing yesterday with the wife and there was a nice cool breeze out on the lake. Today was grass cutting/ trimming and finally got around to pulling the cover off the runabout and put the top back on.Going out with friends for the wife's B"day dinner tonite and tomorrow maybe install the new stereo/speakers in the boat

1 hour ago, ckf said:

I just mowed this afternoon for the first time this year.

First time here as well. Now it'll grow like fkn crazy again. Had to wear a bugshirt with the damn mosquitos and blackflies swarming

• Like 1

1 minute ago, smokin george said:

First time here as well. Now it'll grow like fkn crazy again. Had to wear a bugshirt with the damn mosquitos and blackflies swarming

The black flies started to come out when I was finishing up.