Check your account email address ×

********Offical FreedomSledder Weather Thread*********

ckf

1 minute ago, Skidooski said:

Weird right...it got a little warm here yesterday. :lol: 

Anything upper 80s and overwhen i lived in Ontario was an inside day... especially when it was humid....was killer working in the factory on days like that.

• Platinum Contributing Member
23 minutes ago, FAT DAVE said:

Anything upper 80s and overwhen i lived in Ontario was an inside day... especially when it was humid....was killer working in the factory on days like that.

:bc: Yep same here unless I'm on / in the water. I can take dry hot without issue but the humidity is what kills me. Sweating like a pig sucks. When I was in Utah I'd leave work and it would be 103 degrees sometimes...no problem because it was like 8% humidity levels :lol: 

32 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

:bc: Yep same here unless I'm on / in the water. I can take dry hot without issue but the humidity is what kills me. Sweating like a pig sucks. When I was in Utah I'd leave work and it would be 103 degrees sometimes...no problem because it was like 8% humidity levels :lol: 

Its usually not very humid here...but when it is its still nothing like back home. :bc:

12 minutes ago, ckf said:

Currently sunshine and 56F. No frost here overnight, but it did get down to a rather chilly 38F.

Its like England here...damp dreary.....with a little mist and cool....minus there terrorists of course.

Just now, FAT DAVE said:

Its like England here...damp dreary.....with a little mist and cool....minus there terrorists of course.

We've finally been getting some nice weather here after a very raw and wet spring :)

We've been under tornado warnings most of the evening. And Fuck another has been issued for our area. I have to work tomorrow so would like to go to bed but don't want to wake up in the lake. Fuck Fuck FUCK.  Probably be up all night.

19 minutes ago, 2strokemerc said:

We've been under tornado warnings most of the evening. And Fuck another has been issued for our area. I have to work tomorrow so would like to go to bed but don't want to wake up in the lake. Fuck Fuck FUCK.  Probably be up all night.

We are supposed to get some bad storms on Monday.

2 minutes ago, ckf said:

84 and humid here today. I ended up setting up the portable AC so we didn't have to deal with the humidity tonight.

Rain today and temps have dropped into the 60's with lower humidity.

Just now, Biggie Smails said:

Rain today and temps have dropped into the 60's with lower humidity.

The cold front is supposed to move through here tomorrow :thumb:

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, ckf said:

84 and humid here today. I ended up setting up the portable AC so we didn't have to deal with the humidity tonight.

Relative Humidity is the sweat dripping from your cousins tits while you are nailing her from behind.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, ckf said:

The cold front is supposed to move through here tomorrow :thumb:

Cool and wet here for the next few days and it says 91% humidity currently but it doesn't feel like it.

IMG_3008.thumb.PNG.f14071069ac89c512b884f4b2bde7785.PNG

2 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

Cool and wet here for the next few days and it says 91% humidity currently but it doesn't feel like it.

IMG_3008.thumb.PNG.f14071069ac89c512b884f4b2bde7785.PNG

Your dewpoint of 58 is what counts :bc:  The dewpoint here right now is 69.5 according to my weather station :(

1.jpg

• Like 2