Check your account email address ×

********Offical FreedomSledder Weather Thread*********

ckf

11 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

He is to busy licking stamps you ungrateful bastard.:lol:

He was supposed to do that before he dropped them at the post office. No wonder I didn't get them yet :flush:

10 minutes ago, dz246 said:

:owned: 

STFU, you non sled having :hay::finger:

:snack:

52 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

He was supposed to do that before he dropped them at the post office. No wonder I didn't get them yet :flush:

STFU, you non sled having :hay::finger:

Was an excellent year to sell it..... :lol: 

And also....

skidoo riding faggot!!!!:fuckyou: 

3 hours ago, dz246 said:

Was an excellent year to sell it..... :lol: 

And also....

skidoo riding faggot!!!!:fuckyou: 

Better to be a SkiDoo riding faggot, that a non sled owning Faggot like you and EJ , and a bunch of other non sled owning faggots on here, faggot :finger::fuckyou::bigfinger:

37 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

Better to be a SkiDoo riding faggot, that a non sled owning Faggot like you and EJ , and a bunch of other non sled owning faggots on here, faggot :finger::fuckyou::bigfinger:

You were a non sledding faggot for quite a while faggot. :news:

We had a high temp of 61F this afternoon before the cold front moved through. Currently 32F with rain changing to snow. We had 3ft of snow on the ground before the warmup up this week, done to less than a foot now. Most of the local clubs have temporarily closed their trails. I almost registered and insured one of the sleds after we got all of that snow last week, then I looked at the long range forecast and saw the warmup. Looks like we ended up with about a week of good riding around here this season :wall:

We had a beautiful Spring day here in the Northeast Kingdom of Vermont. It was mostly sunny with a high temperature of 75°!!! It's good to finally see the snow and ice melting.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, ckf said:

We had a beautiful Spring day here in the Northeast Kingdom of Vermont. It was mostly sunny with a high temperature of 75°!!! It's good to finally see the snow and ice melting.

0c here most the day....-5c now

2 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

yeah took the boat out of storage on sat in shorts power washed buffed and waxed . then today

now no grass showing and streets even covered

chris craft snow.png 

It doesn't look like we have any snow in the forecast. It is going to cool back down to highs in the upper 40's to low 50's later in the week. I think spring has finally arrived in the northeast :yahoo:  I do miss boating. We lived on a lake for over 20 years and always had a boat out front on the dock. The pontoon boat was perfect for us on the lake that we were on.  We took it for granted that it was always there and didn't use it very often. Same thing with swimming, I don't think we went swimming more than 3 or 4 times a year :(

12 minutes ago, ckf said:

It doesn't look like we have any snow in the forecast. It is going to cool back down to highs in the upper 40's to low 50's later in the week. I think spring has finally arrived in the northeast :yahoo:  I do miss boating. We lived on a lake for over 20 years and always had a boat out front on the dock. The pontoon boat was perfect for us on the lake that we were on.  We took it for granted that it was always there and didn't use it very often. Same thing with swimming, I don't think we went swimming more than 3 or 4 times a year :(

yeah this boat is just a bobber on the dock . went out last yr on 4th of july and out to dinner 2 times that's it . I spend way more time prepping for summer and wrapping up for winter that time in it in the summer. it is crazy almost every one I know owns a boat and no one uses them more than a hand full of times .

lol I looked at hour gauge on sat less than 700 hrs in 20 yrs.

putting canvas on tomorrow and putting on the dock have a yr end sled party on wend so will drive boat there and some of the boys can go for a cruse  and we can have a full blown clam bake in there

• Like 1

I'd like to get a small Boston Whaler or something to trailer to some of the local lakes. There are two boat launches on two different lakes within a mile of where I live. Plus another half dozen lakes within half an hour of home. The largest is Lake Memphremagog at 32 miles long. Most of it is in Quebec. From what I understand there aren't any problems boating all the way to the northern part of the lake as long as you don't dock the boat somewhere in Quebec and touch land.