Check your account email address ×

Vaccine not work?

3 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

If it works why is the room all but empty for big Joe's mumble to the nation address? Are we to believe on congressman have gotten there shots ? 

Nope, get the experimental, non approved shot and you're protected for life!! 

So far, 5,800 fully vaccinated people have caught COVID-19 anyway in U.S., CDC says.
About 5,800 people who have been vaccinated against coronavirus have become infected anyway, the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention tells CNN.

Some became seriously ill and 74 people died, the CDC said. It said 396 -- 7% -- of those who got infected after they were vaccinated required hospitalization.

https://www.ctvnews.ca/health/corona...says-1.5388245

1 minute ago, irv said:

So far, 5,800 fully vaccinated people have caught COVID-19 anyway in U.S., CDC says.
About 5,800 people who have been vaccinated against coronavirus have become infected anyway, the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention tells CNN.

Some became seriously ill and 74 people died, the CDC said. It said 396 -- 7% -- of those who got infected after they were vaccinated required hospitalization.

Yet the full frontal marketing campain continues get the shit get the shot get the shot  . You know the one that works so well we can't even have congress have to sit there and laugh at Joe for a hr . 

And why are those phony cunts behind him sporting cock hole covers ? They were both on tv getting the miracle vaccine? Do they really have so little Fath in what they have been pushing ? 

Edited by Ez ryder

23 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

And why are those phony cunts behind him sporting cock hole covers ? They were both on tv getting the miracle vaccine? Do they really have so little Fath in what they have been pushing ? 

You really have no clue.

30 minutes ago, irv said:

The vaccine is not a magic shield.  It's 95% effective if you got Pfizer.  That means 100 people exposed to an infectious level of COVID will yield 5 sick people.

If out of the close to 100 million people vaccinated with both shots there have been less than 6000 positive tests... I'd say that's a near miraculous figure.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

You really have no clue.

So clue me in if they all have there shots and yiu know they do why are they not in the room doing there job ? And the ones there all have there shots we supposedly watched it on tv . Yet they have so little Fath they have a mask on . Please clue me in as to why 

10 minutes ago, Matt said:

The vaccine is not a magic shield.  It's 95% effective if you got Pfizer.  That means 100 people exposed to an infectious level of COVID will yield 5 sick people.

If out of the close to 100 million people vaccinated with both shots there have been less than 6000 positive tests... I'd say that's a near miraculous figure.

That’s about the same odds as the virus itself 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

That is what I was thinking 

Define a case...

China got rid of their pandemic by narrowing the definition of a case to a thin standard. Ours is insane. 

33 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

You really have no clue.

Still waiting on you to fill me in on why the to cunts behind Joe have a mask on when all 3 of them got there shots on tv.

And every congress man has gotten there shots.  Why are they not there .

13 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

Still waiting on you to fill me in on why the to cunts behind Joe have a mask on when all 3 of them got there shots on tv.

And every congress man has gotten there shots.  Why are they not there .

Optics 

that’s why 

1 hour ago, Ez ryder said:

If it works why is the room all but empty for big Joe's mumble to the nation address? Are we to believe on congressman have gotten there shots ? 

It works very well. Israel has done comprehensive studies on its effectiveness. Of course there’s the researchers here on CE. :lol: 

• Haha 2

27 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

It works very well. Israel has done comprehensive studies on its effectiveness. Of course there’s the researchers here on CE. :lol: 

So then why all 3 people on screen who were on tv getting both shots months ago were wereing there props I mean masks? 

And why were only a few congressman at the snooze fest ? It is there fucking job to sit thrugh that shit . You and I both k own they all had first dibs to there test vaccine.  If it works and they have any faith in it they would all be there.  But alas the ones there had there props on and most were not there 

59 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

So then why all 3 people on screen who were on tv getting both shots months ago were wereing there props I mean masks? 

And why were only a few congressman at the snooze fest ? It is there fucking job to sit thrugh that shit . You and I both k own they all had first dibs to there test vaccine.  If it works and they have any faith in it they would all be there.  But alas the ones there had there props on and most were not there 

Vaccine works. 

• Platinum Contributing Member

Fills his body with crack and meth....talks shit about a vaccine that works.🤔

BTW why is it that the only ones here talking shit and crying are the Anti Vaxxers?

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

Wallace said, “This is a speech delivered from a planet where facts don’t matter, which is where the current Republican Party resides. So, it’s really not his fault. But it is his responsibility to get his facts straight. He said this, that Biden inherited a country that had already rounded the bend on COVID, 4,000 people a day were dying in January. So, I don’t know, again, on what planet we had rounded the bend, and Operation Warp Speed didn’t do anything to get a needle into an arm. So, a lot of disinformation.”

Ladies and gents... your main stream media.

Bottom line is I guess everybody has a right to deal with Covid, the way they see fit. I don't care if people don't want to wear a mask, my only concern is that they might spread it to innocent people. 

Me personally, I think Covid is a demonic, germ warfare virus created to kill, and intentionally released by the Communist Party Of China.

Just my .02c. 

7 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Vaccine works. 

Then explane why Nancy and Harris were wearing there cock covers and only a few congressmen were in the room . Every one of them has had there shots . 

I thought we were all to get our shots so we could get back to regular life ? 

Did not look like regular life in that room last night .