Check your account email address ×

Slow down the shootings please

15 minutes ago, Crotch Lickmeoff said:

But I thought america didn't have a gun problem??? And don't give me the fucking bs that " guns don't kill people,  people kill people " . Cause guess what....they wouldn't kill someone with a hockey stick 

Wtf are you talking about? We don't have a gun problem, we have a shitty cop problem. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Cat45 said:

Wtf are you talking about? We don't have a gun problem, we have a shitty cop problem. 

The larger issue is we have a shitty generation of sociopaths with no regard for law and order.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

The larger issue is we have a shitty generation of sociopaths with no regard for law and order.

I agree to a point, there's always been disregard for the law, but the militarization of police, and the kill or be killed attitude they have is getting out of control. I think some cops are ok but the majority are corrupt and power hungry 

27 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

While 2020 is no doubt up in violence due to the extreme circumstances. The murder rate is still well under what it was per 100,000 during past decades. Sexual assault has risen in recent years, but that’s because it’s become easier for female victims to report. 

7 hours ago, Cat45 said:

I agree to a point, there's always been disregard for the law, but the militarization of police, and the kill or be killed attitude they have is getting out of control. I think some cops are ok but the majority are corrupt and power hungry 

I highly doubt that.

• Platinum Contributing Member
9 hours ago, Crotch Lickmeoff said:

But I thought america didn't have a gun problem??? And don't give me the fucking bs that " guns don't kill people,  people kill people " . Cause guess what....they wouldn't kill someone with a hockey stick 

None of my guns have every went and committed a crime much less killed someone on their own.   We have a lack of respect for human life and it centers in and around the drug/gang culture.   80% of violent crime revolves around gangs and their control of certain "industries" which include drugs and human trafficking. 

Edited by Highmark
  • Like 2

10 hours ago, Crotch Lickmeoff said:

Canadians are lazy.

1 hour ago, Highmark said:

None of my guns have every went and committed a crime much less killed someone on their own.   We have a lack of respect for human life and it centers in and around the drug/gang culture.   80% of violent crime revolves around gangs and their control of certain "industries" which include drugs and human trafficking. 

Your guns are lazy.

• Haha 2

25 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

Some but not the majority, that's painting with a pretty broad brush.

The first time a cop tries to pull a guys' ID without probable cause he becomes a slug.

What's the first words out of a cops mouth 9 times out of 10?

5 minutes ago, Snake said:

The first time a cop tries to pull a guys' ID without probable cause he becomes a slug.

What's the first words out of a cops mouth 9 times out of 10?

59 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Cops are getting now what they created in the past. I have zero need to defend the blue. 

I somewhat agree tot he first.  Many don't need to "defend the blue" because we don't need or use them.  Especially those of us living in mainly white, super low crime areas.  AMIRITE?  So, then...what do you what to happen to the "blue" in the areas that don't fit that description?

1 hour ago, X2700 said:

show id and be on your way!

People have to be aholes!

First off, hey girl, HEY!  :bc:

I can agree with your statement....or not.  I could chose to show my ID...or not.  It really depends on what mood I'm in and what rights I feel like defending at the time.  This depends a lot on what attitude I am getting from the LEO that's asked me for it.  In this case (the video), I'd probably show it to him and be on my way....I see no real reason to spend time in some self righteous state of foolishness.  But then again, I'm not out acting weird and creeping people out on the side of the road looking for a confrontation.  Once your actions concern others, your rights start to dwindle.  So, yes, an a-hole here for sure.

• Platinum Contributing Member
18 minutes ago, Snake said:

Not saying they handled this 100% correctly but I hope we do pay attention to people filming outside water treatment facilities.  

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

First off, hey girl, HEY!  :bc:

I can agree with your statement....or not.  I could chose to show my ID...or not.  It really depends on what mood I'm in and what rights I feel like defending at the time.  This depends a lot on what attitude I am getting from the LEO that's asked me for it.  In this case (the video), I'd probably show it to him and be on my way....I see no real reason to spend time in some self righteous state of foolishness.  But then again, I'm not out acting weird and creeping people out on the side of the road looking for a confrontation.  Once your actions concern others, your rights start to dwindle.  So, yes, an a-hole here for sure.

Staying out of trouble down there??

On top of that he's next to water treatment plant!

Feds always sending out memos about reporting any suspicious activity next to them!

Guess I've never been stopped unless I was obviously doing something wrong!!

If your looking for trouble you'll find it!!

49 minutes ago, Highmark said:

My brother was coming down Burnside Ave. in East Hartford last week, and some car came flying out of an apartment complex sideways right in front of him.  He hears this "pop...pop..pop...pop...pop".....looks over, and sees two jungle bunnies shooting at the car.  Just another day.  A day later, some guy showed up dead in a parking lot in the same town.  Fucked up.

I agree with the reaction when an LE asks for id.  Everytime I have been stopped by at traffic cop, lately it is usually "License, Registration and proof of insurance"  Everything required by law to operate a motor vehicle.   I don't remember ever being asked for some form of ID.

9 minutes ago, X2700 said:

Staying out of trouble down there??

On top of that he's next to water treatment plant!

Feds always sending out memos about reporting any suspicious activity next to them!

Guess I've never been stopped unless I was obviously doing something wrong!!

If your looking for trouble you'll find it!!

Yes, for the most part, I’m being a good boy down here!  ....but, I can go either way some days.  :lol:

Yes, sir!  If you are looking for it, it’s super easy to find.  If one wants to act a fool and pretend they are looking for trouble, trouble will find them also.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, racer254 said:

I agree with the reaction when an LE asks for id.  Everytime I have been stopped by at traffic cop, lately it is usually "License, Registration and proof of insurance"  Everything required by law to operate a motor vehicle.   I don't remember ever being asked for some form of ID.

Usually, when being asked for one, it is a legitimate request but, it does seem to be the “go to” first question for some old school LEO’s just fishing around.  In this case, I will not provide mine and neither should anybody else.