Check your account email address ×

White soldier charged with assault for shoving, berating Black man in viral video

38 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

I just cant watch any national news or cable news anymore. Even local channel 2 news I listen to way less these days. Used to have it on until that Wendy Williams dude came on. Not anymore, get the weather and some local news then put Pandora on

I still watch channel 2 while I eat my lunch and on the weekends.  I like the new gay black guy they added , he cracks me up.  I can’t get the TV off fast enough when Wendy comes on.  I thought it was a joke.  For the longest time I thought it was a guy in drag?   :lol:

Maurielle Lue almost died from the COVID.  

10 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Is this even newsworthy.

Well you saw the races of both party's and you have to ask? 

We are at a point if a white chick is not swallowing a black guys load it is because she is racist 

Edited by Ez ryder

8 hours ago, Skidooski said:

I just cant watch any national news or cable news anymore. Even local channel 2 news I listen to way less these days. Used to have it on until that Wendy Williams dude came on. Not anymore, get the weather and some local news then put Pandora on

The news used to be good. 

3 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Ok loser.  Doubled down on stupid again.

Yup.   As usual, the video didn't show the context of why this fucking retard prick was confronted in the first place.  This guy had a history, and is now locked up in a mental health facility.  Didn't stop the BLM mob of scumbags from protesting in front of the soldiers house and tossing a brick through his window though.  Sooner or later, the rest of the country will wake up to the bullshit that the media keeps feeding us.  AFJ sucks it up like crack and distributes it here with great glee.

4 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Ok loser.  Doubled down on stupid again.

Exactly how many times does the OP have to be pummeled with facts before she realizes how stupid it makes her look?

3 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Yup.   As usual, the video didn't show the context of why this fucking retard prick was confronted in the first place.  This guy had a history, and is now locked up in a mental health facility.  Didn't stop the BLM mob of scumbags from protesting in front of the soldiers house and tossing a brick through his window though.  Sooner or later, the rest of the country will wake up to the bullshit that the media keeps feeding us.  AFJ sucks it up like crack and distributes it here with great glee.

3 hours ago, Snake said:

Exactly how many times does the OP have to be pummeled with facts before she realizes how stupid it makes her look?

The mental health expert gets off on this, loves to rile members up and create controversy. If I didn't know any better, I'd say our mental health expert had a troubled upbringing where he was constantly teased, abused, picked on, humiliated, beat up, bullied and had mind games played on him. In his twisted and delusional mind, creating controversies, invoking retaliation, disagreements and whatever else he can muster up here, is rewarding to him. 

Definitely something very strange going on in that melon of his. :news: