Check your account email address ×

Whitmere gives the CDC the big ol middle finger now that Orange Man isn’t in office.

https://www.abc12.com/2021/04/13/gov-whitmer-not-backing-down-after-cdc-director-calls-for-shutdown/

Even 6 months ago, didn’t even NEED the CDC to tell here and a SMALLER spike yet she shut us almost completely down. Not this time. Fucking glorious hypocrisy. :lol:

No one is bullying her!!!!

funny, the news started running the bullshit kidnapping story again. Anytime there is a whiff of criticism. Better think twice before you get on the internet and speak I’ll of the queen. 

10,000 cases a day now with her crazy rules. The three states with the hardest rules have the highest cases.  Maybe spin can explain the problem with the Democrats leadership in these states. I don’t think they can blame Trump anymore?  Will they have blood on their hands ?

31 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

10,000 cases a day now with her crazy rules. The three states with the hardest rules have the highest cases.  Maybe spin can explain the problem with the Democrats leadership in these states. I don’t think they can blame Trump anymore?  Will they have blood on their hands ?

I got it.  Compliance problem. :lol:

• Haha 2

Her current actions prove the mandates lockdowns and nask wearing were all about the 2020 elections. I knew it from day one. These people do not care about anyone but themselves and their power. Trump was in the way of them keeping their power and their scams going. This includes Democrats and Republicans

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Woodtick said:

Blood on their hands? When was the last time you heard anything about Cuomo and the nursing homes? This bitch did the same shit. I knew the sex scandal part would take the heat off the nursing home deal and now it’s all gone away because, mass shootings, gun laws and unruly cops. 

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, Cold War said:

I got it.  Compliance problem. :lol:

Every time. Well, now that Orange Man is out of office, that is. 

Im not sure what makes me laugh more. The fact that she’s been pushing “science” for a year and now tells the CDfuckingC that she knows what’s best for Michigan 

Or

The big picture of Tony fuckup in her bookcase behind her. That picture has never been there before. Creepy fucking Democrats. 

38 minutes ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

Every time. Well, now that Orange Man is out of office, that is. 

Im not sure what makes me laugh more. The fact that she’s been pushing “science” for a year and now tells the CDfuckingC that she knows what’s best for Michigan 

Or

The big picture of Tony fuckup in her bookcase behind her. That picture has never been there before. Creepy fucking Democrats. 

She is a fucktard. Can you imagine if we had an honest media. They would carve her stupid ass up

Just now, Cold War said:

She is a fucktard. Can you imagine if we had an honest media. They would carve her stupid ass up

Not to mention that her stupid ass staff leaving the state for spring break while she is telling the common folk to stay home. 

• Thanks 1

I have posted this a few times.  The flip flopping because of what the science says is hilarious.  Dugan actually had it right the first time and the science told him different. :lol:

It’s bad!!! >>>>?it’s good!!!>>>>it’s bad again!!! 

17F650D0-B51A-425F-80DC-857E77601594.jpeg

16D6F122-B007-492D-81AD-6B0DC147CE1D.jpeg

24 minutes ago, Anler said:

Any chance you schmucks will vote her out of office? 

The counties that voted her in last time, pretty much still fully support her. There has already been one attempt to recall her, it got a pathetically low amount of signatures. 

• Sad 1

12 minutes ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

The counties that voted her in last time, pretty much still fully support her. There has already been one attempt to recall her, it got a pathetically low amount of signatures. 

Illinois has the same problem. If it wasn't for cook county Illinois would be a red state. 

6 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Down state Illinois still believe in zombie Jesus. It’s weird down there. 

Of course. They love them some Jesus... And meth