Check your account email address ×

Tell me I’m seeing things

• Gold Member

I’ve seen this early in the scamdemic also. The most retarded thing still going on to this day is you have to walk through a restaurant wearing a mask but as soon as you are seated you can take it off???? Apparently rona only targets walking patrons not sitting ones?

1 hour ago, 800renegaderider said:

I’ve seen this early in the scamdemic also. The most retarded thing still going on to this day is you have to walk through a restaurant wearing a mask but as soon as you are seated you can take it off???? Apparently rona only targets walking patrons not sitting ones?

That's pretty easy to understand.  You're waking past all the other tables blowing the covid at them but once your seated your only blowing the covid on the people at your table.  The walking patrons aren't the targets, the sitting patrons are.

But .... but .... the science!!!!

image.thumb.png.537913f4a362bb57ffe4b91a8e4415dd.png

• Haha 4

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, Fireball 440 said:

The science says the guy walking spits all over the guy thats sitting, pretty basic concept there.

No the science says the rona travels at head level so as long as your sitting or ducking the rona can’t get you or maybe I’m missing something

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, 800renegaderider said:

No the science says the rona travels at head level so as long as your sitting or ducking the rona can’t get you or maybe I’m missing something

The science says when you walk by a sitting person your spit is going all over them by this other science thing called gravity.

• Gold Member
15 minutes ago, Fireball 440 said:

The science says when you walk by a sitting person your spit is going all over them by this other science thing called gravity.

So who are these people walking into restaurants spitting, slobbering and drooling by other tables. I mean maybe i guess if the food smells and looks that good

So who are these people walking into restaurants spitting, slobbering and drooling by other tables. I mean maybe i guess if the food smells and looks that good

But another sign that something is just a "smidge" off with the "Deadlyness"!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, jtssrx said:

I'm not gonna lie.  I really like these people wearing masks.  It takes away from having to figure out who they are plus...is there any better time to just sit and people watch and giggle like hell?  I think not.

• Like 1

I watched a couple at a Mexican restaurant who were keeping their masks on while drinking their drinks through a straw. Seriously tucked the straw up under the mask. Their food came and then asked for to-go containers, put all the food in and left. I guess they felt proud they ventured out into a restaurant, but found it too dangerous to eat the food there. Why even bother having them put it on normal plates and sit at a table??? 

29 minutes ago, 800renegaderider said:

Anyone who's not covering up their pie hole that's who, must be you and Zam.

Anyways, I'm definately not a strong supporter of mask wearing but this concept seems like 2nd grade level.  I always figured you had a little bit of smarts in ya, but this is a simple concept.  You breathe out, air and moisture expells out up to 6 feet, dropping down because the moisture is heavier than air.  

You can hate masks and the reason they're required all you want, but this is simple stuff.  Maybe you need a different meme to explain the science of breathing and gravity.

Edited by Fireball 440

• Gold Member
21 minutes ago, Fireball 440 said:

Anyone who's not covering up their pie hole that's who, must be you and Zam.

Anyways, I'm definately not a strong supporter of mask wearing but this concept seems like 2nd grade level.  I always figured you had a little bit of smarts in ya, but this is a simple concept.  You breathe out, air and moisture expells out up to 6 feet, dropping down because the moisture is heavier than air.  

You can hate masks and the reason they're required all you want, but this is simple stuff.  Maybe you need a different meme to explain the science of breathing and gravity.

I wear my mask as required do I like it nope. I get the concept reduce the risk wear your mask walking by people in the restaurant. It’s not like these places are magically safe once you get to your table some freaking 3yr old can sneeze with a uncovered nose and infect the whole room. A uncovered sneeze can travel 25ft.

Just now, 800renegaderider said:

I wear my mask as required do I like it nope. I get the concept reduce the risk wear your mask walking by people in the restaurant. It’s not like these places are magically safe once you get to your table some freaking 3yr old can sneeze with a uncovered nose and infect the whole room. A uncovered sneeze can travel 25ft.

Oh for sure 100%.

• Gold Member
1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

I'm not gonna lie.  I really like these people wearing masks.  It takes away from having to figure out who they are plus...is there any better time to just sit and people watch and giggle like hell?  I think not.

I didn't recognize half the people I should have at a wake I was at recently because of the masks. :lol:

• Platinum Contributing Member

Apparently even the mask Nazi's aren't listening to Herr Fauci.  :lol:  

Edited by Highmark

2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

I'm looking forward to the MN State Fair, Covid Edition.