Check your account email address ×

Explosive Eruptions Prompts Evacuations Of St. Vincent and The Grenadines

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

Stupid even for you and that’s saying something. 

You're dumb, and a Liberal, who doesn't know how to wipe his own ass so I'll go easy on you but can you tell me how this, with the planet still changing/developing/evolving is any different than what all your hero's are spewing about melting glaciers and rising sea levels that have happened since, like forever? 

Toiletpaper.jpg

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Stupid even for you and that’s saying something. 

Hey Jimmy I hate to break the news to ya but that volcano is affecting climate change more than all the cars in the world combined.

Nice insult btw again with zero substance.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, Fireball 440 said:

Hey Jimmy I hate to break the news to ya but that volcano is affecting climate change more than all the cars in the world combined.

It's crazy how much effect a single eruption can have on the entire world, multiply that by 1000 active volcanos

2 hours ago, Fireball 440 said:

Oops 

According to the U.S. Geological Survey (USGS), the world’s volcanoes, both on land and undersea, generate about 200 million tons of carbon dioxide (CO2) annually, while our automotive and industrial activities cause some 24 billion tons of CO2 emissions every year worldwide. Despite the arguments to the contrary, the facts speak for themselves: Greenhouse gas emissions from volcanoes comprise less than one percent of those generated by today’s human endeavors.

15 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Oops 

According to the U.S. Geological Survey (USGS), the world’s volcanoes, both on land and undersea, generate about 200 million tons of carbon dioxide (CO2) annually, while our automotive and industrial activities cause some 24 billion tons of CO2 emissions every year worldwide. Despite the arguments to the contrary, the facts speak for themselves: Greenhouse gas emissions from volcanoes comprise less than one percent of those generated by today’s human endeavors.

What meters or analyzers come on exploding volcanoes ? Including those under the oceans...

Edited by CFM

2 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Yes, I’d rather put my trust in the funded scientists who toe the line for those who are getting filthy rich off of this scam. 

Fixed it for ya.

climmy23.jpg

42 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Yes, I’d rather put my trust in the scientists who reside on a locked down snowmobile website. 

Like those same high level ones who bounce back and forth of masks work, masks don’t dork, masks can getvyou sicker ?

Yup, friggin brilliance. Lol

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, CFM said:

Like those same high level ones who bounce back and forth of masks work, masks don’t dork, masks can getvyou sicker ?

Yup, friggin brilliance. Lol

Like the .1% of all climate scientists who claim human influenced climate change doesn’t exist. 

Must be man's fault too since every bit of weather/climate we see nowadays is man's fault. I guess even the thought of man inhabiting the earth triggered earth/planet changes. :news:

Evidence of ancient rainforests found in Antarctica

When dinosaurs roamed the Earth 90 million years ago, the planet was much warmer, including Antarctica at the South Pole. But in a surprising twist, researchers have discovered evidence that Antarctica also supported a swampy rainforest at the time, according to a new study.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/04/01/world/antarctica-ancient-rainforest-scn/index.html

Edited by irv