Check your account email address ×

If the Georgia law is so bad why do democrats feel the need to lie about it?

The promise of free money to vote "correctly" moved this state the last election.  That and the mass migration of undesirables this state has observed the last ten years.  My god...this place is a mess.

3 hours ago, Plissken said:

Why is illegal to provide water to people waiting in line?  

Just within a certain distance. I think it's like 150 feet from the polling center. Handing out water is not illegal.

That's all.

The Dem's are just twisting the truth and lying to make it look like they are for the people.

Dems and their media are just a clownshow.

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Plissken said:

You really think people change their vote over a bottle of water?

Doesn't matter. And yes, for down ballot people they may never have heard of, absolutely. For president, unlikely. 

Just now, CFM said:

Just within a certain distance. I think it's like 150 feet from the polling center. Handing out water is not illegal.

That's all.

The Dem's are just twisting the truth and lying to make it look like they are for the people.

Dems and their media are just a clownshow.

The amount of outright lying about this being done by the dems and the media is astounding. 

The dems want to sow chaos and doubt at every turn.  Gov Kemp's response yesterday about GA vs Delaware were spot fucking on. Delaware, that modern Jim Crow racist state has far greater restrictions on voting than GA does even after this law. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Plissken said:

You really think people change their vote over a bottle of water?

They've changed their votes for less.. :lol:

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

Next up from Snake.......Jan. 6 was a baby shower.

And Trump colluded and obstructed and enticed... :lol:

7 hours ago, Plissken said:

Why is illegal to provide water to people waiting in line?  

Why would any one do that ? 

You know why 

Funny thing was I knew the line was going to be long last few elections and I managed to carry my very own bottle of diet dew with me . It got pretty heavy from the truck to the line but once I got my place in line I was able to set it down and rest my arm from time to time 

Edited by Ez ryder

1 hour ago, Snake said:

They've changed their votes for less.. :lol:

And Trump colluded and obstructed and enticed... :lol:

it’s already illegal to wear any clothing in support of any candidate, as well as “campaign” at polling locations.  If the water is supplied without any such accompaniment I fail to see the issue.  

31 minutes ago, Plissken said:

it’s already illegal to wear any clothing in support of any candidate, as well as “campaign” at polling locations.  If the water is supplied without any such accompaniment I fail to see the issue.  

Because you know better . If it was not a issue in past elections it would not have e er been brought up in the first place 

8 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

Because you know better . If it was not a issue in past elections it would not have e er been brought up in the first place 

I know they closed 214 in person polling places between 2012 and 2018 resulting in lines up to 8 times longer in ethnically less white areas.  This most recent bill also bans mobile polling booths.   Kind of the reason why water comes in handy, especially during a June primary election in Hotlanta.  Republicans really don’t want them voting you know this.  

14 minutes ago, Plissken said:

I know they closed 214 in person polling places between 2012 and 2018 resulting in lines up to 8 times longer in ethnically less white areas.  This most recent bill also bans mobile polling booths.   Kind of the reason why water comes in handy, especially during a June primary election in Hotlanta.  Republicans really don’t want them voting you know this.  

Just how much of a fucking moron are you?

:lol:

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Just how much of a fucking moron are you?

:lol:

I wish you could step outside your partisan bubble and look at things objectively if even just for a moment.  The timing of the whole thing wreaks of, “oh fuck Georgia just went blue - do something quick  to reduce undesirable votes, but kinda try to make it look innocuous.”