Check your account email address ×

Redfield says covid came from Wuhan lab.

Former CDC director says he believes covid came from the lab, and not the wet market.

WELL, NO SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Like I've said from day fukkin one.....................................THIS WAS GERM WARFARE, AND IT WORKED!!!!

Look what's happened to America.

Look at our president!

Look at our politics!

Look at out economy!

China had this all calculated because Trump screwed them, or thought he did, in that 500 BILLION  dollar trade deal!!! 

Bat-meat, pangolin meat !!! All bullshit!!!!!!

The GLOBAL COMMUNITY should attack China. 

• Platinum Contributing Member

Whether from a lab or naturally occurring neither is as concerning as how world govts have handled a virus of this nature.  

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Highmark said:

Whether from a lab or naturally occurring neither is as concerning as how world govts have handled a virus of this nature.  

Bingo.  Watching how this has evolved as a political tool, especially here in the US, has been the biggest concern of all.  IDGAF where it originated from anymore....that is completely insignificant now, and will be in the future also.

40 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Bingo.  Watching how this has evolved as a political tool, especially here in the US, has been the biggest concern of all.  IDGAF where it originated from anymore....that is completely insignificant now, and will be in the future also.

Well I'm concerned by both especially if there is evidence now or comes out later that China intentionally or even unintentionally released it from that lab.   That falls under how poorly or concerning world govt's have handled this thing.  

• Like 1

Well I'm concerned by both especially if there is evidence now or comes out later that China intentionally or even unintentionally released it from that lab.   That falls under how poorly or concerning world govt's have handled this thing.  

I see your point but, IMO, where it comes from makes no difference at this point....and I don't see it will in the future.  We aren't going to do anything to China, especially now.  In the future, we won't do anything either or, if we do, it will be all "show" for the lemmings that want to believe it and praise their DC "heroes" for doing something.

Honestly, I don't even think this type of virus needs to even be real at this point.  Just the threat of "something bad" may happen.  It's brilliant but, nothing new in history.

Goebbels royalties ruling: historians express anger | Times Higher  Education (THE)

5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I see your point but, IMO, where it comes from makes no difference at this point....and I don't see it will in the future.  We aren't going to do anything to China, especially now.  In the future, we won't do anything either or, if we do, it will be all "show" for the lemmings that want to believe it and praise their DC "heroes" for doing something.

Honestly, I don't even think this type of virus needs to even be real at this point.  Just the threat of "something bad" may happen.  It's brilliant but, nothing new in history.

Goebbels royalties ruling: historians express anger | Times Higher  Education (THE)

The world should have made China pay here in some manner.   Think of how China and the world would be acting if the same circumstances happened but it coming from the US?   Maybe nothing actionable would have been done but at least the world would be talking about it.   Sadly everyone is afraid of them for one reason of another. 

Edited by Highmark

50 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

It not just the US, its the entire world.  WHO alters definition of what is a pandemic to include "cases only", how convenient and scrapped their pandemic planning and adopts china's response.

Did you know if you are a member of the WHO, you must follow their pandemic protocol, regardless.

• Gold Member
11 minutes ago, Highmark said:

I agree. I think it was accidently released from a lab and then that fact will be covered for as long as possible. I also think many world gov'ts either know or suspect this and are also keeping under wraps for their own ends. 

• Like 1

The world should have made China pay here in some manner.   Think of how China and the world would be acting if the same circumstances happened but it coming from the US?   Maybe nothing actionable would have been done but at least the world would be talking about it.   Sadly everyone is afraid of them for one reason of another. 

This is why the UN is completely worthless.  Along with the WHO and NATO.  Corrupt to the core.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

It not just the US, its the entire world.  WHO alters definition of what is a pandemic to include "cases only", how convenient and scrapped their pandemic planning and adopts china's response.

Did you know if you are a member of the WHO, you must follow their pandemic protocol, regardless.

Yes.

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

This is why the UN is completely worthless.  Along with the WHO and NATO.  Corrupt to the core.

Yep....we shouldn't be giving money to any of the three.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Yep....we shouldn't be giving money to any of the three.  

Not a fucking dime.  NOTHING.  Let's not forget about that fleecing Paris Agreement.

Fact is, every one of these orgs would dry up without US dollars.

• Thanks 1

Just now, Zambroski said:

Not a fucking dime.  NOTHING.  Let's not forget about that fleecing Paris Agreement.

:thumbsup:  

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Its amazing how many people in this country still think all these world organizations are doing ANYTHING for the largest contributor to them all, US.