Check your account email address ×

2022 Mach Z full review... is it slow?

Rod

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, ACE said:

I’d go to a storm instead of a cobra 

Don't believe its offered in the 136" 2.2 pitch.   

20 minutes ago, ACE said:

It is smart. Doo and poo understand that the average consumer is dumb as fuck 

yes, just like our politicians and media understand people are dumb as fuck. But in this case Cat is dumb as fuck

2 minutes ago, Highmark said:

If I want an 1.25 I'll stick with the Ice Attack XT 9202H. 

Buy a used 1.75 and cut it to 1.5

it hook like a cat on a screen door 

9 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

:lol: Excellent!

Buddy of mine in Wisconsin bought a 2010 crossfire and asked me how many studs he should put in to beat his buddies new 850 Polaris 

I said none. Buy a used powder claw and cut it to around 1.6-1.7”

so he found a used one for $200 and did what I said. His friends though he was retarded. Even he was like wtf but did it anyway cause I know better than he does 

After he did it he holeshots his buddies studded sleds so bad they don’t have a hope in hell of beating him :lol: 

even his buddies studded winder can’t touch him. The winder is clearly faster on top but it just can’t come close in 660’ 

I think the doo will be reliable, fast no , in saying that the winder is wicked fast but the chassy isnt great , Yamaha should have gone to bed with Polaris !!

Edited by The One

1 hour ago, ACE said:

Buddy of mine in Wisconsin bought a 2010 crossfire and asked me how many studs he should put in to beat his buddies new 850 Polaris 

so he found a used one for $200 and did what I said. His friends though he was retarded. Even he was like wtf but did it anyway cause I know better than he does 

After he did it he holeshots his buddies studded sleds so bad they don’t have a hope in hell of beating him :lol: 

even his buddies studded winder can’t touch him. The winder is clearly faster on top but it just can’t come close in 660’ 

Not hard to figure out why shaving certain tracks down is a good thing.  Aint gonna get much "lug flick" and put max traction down with stiff rubber.  Many do it to SX tracks.  

3 hours ago, ACE said:

Final drive ratio ruined smh.

• Haha 1

What percentage of Mach buyers actually give a ratsass if it is, or isn,t faster than a sidewinder? I would guess less than 10%, so for doo, it,s a non issue. Brand loyal sledders will buy their brand, faster, or not. I really cann,t understand why there is so much concern about which sled is faster, considering they are driven at top speed less than 1 % of the time. It,s great debate fodder for guys on forums, but I really don,t think the different manufacturers actually give a ratsass. 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Frostynuts said:

What percentage of Mach buyers actually give a ratsass if it is, or isn,t faster than a sidewinder? I would guess less than 10%, so for doo, it,s a non issue. Brand loyal sledders will buy their brand, faster, or not. I really cann,t understand why there is so much concern about which sled is faster, considering they are driven at top speed less than 1 % of the time. It,s great debate fodder for guys on forums, but I really don,t think the different manufacturers actually give a ratsass. 

I'm not brand loyal and quite frankly get a get laugh out of those who think the OEM's give a crap.  Beating a winder wasn't even on the table when I ordered mine.  It's a fun sled.

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

I'm not brand loyal and quite frankly get a get laugh out of those who think the OEM's give a crap.  Beating a winder wasn't even on the table when I ordered mine.  It's a fun sled.

X2!

5 hours ago, The One said:

I think the doo will be reliable, fast no , in saying that the winder is wicked fast but the chassy isnt great , Yamaha should have gone to bed with Polaris !!

Polaris doesn't need yamaha. 

9 minutes ago, Anler said:

Polaris doesn't need yamaha. 

I am saying so yamaha has a great chassis instead of the junk they run their mill in now