Check your account email address ×

When turning them into pussies isn't enough disrespect

33 minutes ago, Fireball 440 said:

Not really news worthy considering the administration, but if Trump did that there would be 6 threads about it.

Without question.  The deep state media is completely disgusting. Zero credibility. Zero.

• Like 2

• Platinum Contributing Member
12 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

She has no place in the military chain of command.  Do you salute an officer when you see him no that you are in a civilian life.  

Even the Pentagon said its a nothingburger

What does Pentagon know about the military compared to that warrior Charlie Kirk.🤷🏻🤣

3 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

She will salute in 4 years when she’s commander in Chief.

Biden isn't gonna last 4 months.

"What press conference":lol:  Oh look who I'm responding to, Biden's twin mush head.

1 hour ago, Angry ginger said:

She has no place in the military chain of command.  Do you salute an officer when you see him no that you are in a civilian life.  

Agreed.  And the military shouldn't salute her either.  It's time to change some of these "traditions".

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Agreed.  And the military shouldn't salute her either.  It's time to change some of these "traditions".

Military saluting someone whose not a military member is certainly not something that IMO should be required.  It's a sign of respect for the president who is in fact your superior officer.  Beyond that maybe SecDef  as a civilian military leader but no one else.  

1 hour ago, Angry ginger said:

Military saluting someone whose not a military member is certainly not something that IMO should be required.  It's a sign of respect for the president who is in fact your superior officer.  Beyond that maybe SecDef  as a civilian military leader but no one else.  

Yep.  The POTUS is "Commander in Chief".  After that, unless the VIP is retired military and wants to go that way, which the troops will support.  No saluting.  Even in the military, you do not salute out of uniform.  This is DC acting like they are Gods. 

18 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

Stop making sense.

45 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

33 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Yep.  The POTUS is "Commander in Chief".  After that, unless the VIP is retired military and wants to go that way, which the troops will support.  No saluting.  Even in the military, you do not salute out of uniform.  This is DC acting like they are Gods. 

Agreed.   

5 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

That may be so, but Biden has told the entire government it is NOT the Biden administration... it is the Biden Harris administration.  He promoted her to co president. 

So there's that.

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, Snake said:

That may be so, but Biden has told the entire government it is NOT the Biden administration... it is the Biden Harris administration.  He promoted her to co president. 

So there's that.

He’s gonna need to add a few more names to that “administration” to add up to a full brain.

I don't give a fuck one way or another, but if she had any real interest in uniting the country, she'd salute the armed service members just out of respect.  But we know she has zero for the military.

11 hours ago, Fireball 440 said:

Not really news worthy considering the administration, but if Trump did that there would be 6 threads about it.

Of there were and multiple  news storys for a few days when he did not salute them properly.  But again it was Trump that gave us Joe not the press lol

32 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I don't give a fuck one way or another, but if she had any real interest in uniting the country, she'd salute the armed service members just out of respect.  But we know she has zero for the military.

The soldiers forced to salute didn’t give a fuck either.  They probably laughed afterwards.  I remember acting like I didn’t see higher ranking officers or, ducked out the other way so I didn’t have to salute them.  :lol:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

The soldiers forced to salute didn’t give a fuck either.  They probably laughed afterwards.  I remember acting like I didn’t see higher ranking officers or, ducked out the other way so I didn’t have to salute them.  :lol:

Imagine being subservient to that enflamed hatchet gash?

11 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

10 hours ago, Zambroski said:

8 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Imagine being subservient to that enflamed hatchet gash?

27 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I can't.  It's why I left the service years ago.

Good god speaking of “inflamed hatchet gashes”....^^^^^^^^