Check your account email address ×

Colorado Shooter information

He immigrated in 2002. Bush was president.

i didn’t fact check anything but I knew when Bush served.

i am to assume like all his threads the rest is pure extreme right wing bullshit Jt believes in.

It follows a lull in mass killings during the coronavirus pandemic in 2020, which had the smallest number of such attacks in eight years, according to the database, which tracks mass killings defined as four or more dead, not including the shooter.

Gun laws had NOTHING to do with the lull in mass killings.

What is the Syrian refugee crisis?

The Syrian refugee crisis refers to the humanitarian emergency resulting from the Syrian civil war that began March 15, 2011. The Syrian refugee crisis has exacted a heavy toll on hundreds of thousands of children and their families. It’s the largest refugee and displacement crisis of our time, affecting millions of people and spilling into surrounding countries. It’s also a protracted crisis, which is an ongoing complex crisis of five years or more.

• Gold Member
32 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

He immigrated in 2002. Bush was president.

i didn’t fact check anything but I knew when Bush served.

i am to assume like all his threads the rest is pure extreme right wing bullshit Jt believes in.

Who the fuck are you kidding? Since have you fact checked anything? :lol:

• Thanks 2

6 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

Who the fuck are you kidding? Since have you fact checked anything? :lol:

TBH, I could not find any articles to find information about when he came over from syria.  The best I could find was what I posted.

• Platinum Contributing Member

One has to wonder if people fearful of getting COVID at the doctors office or inability to see a mental health professional will cause a surge in mass shootings.  :news:

7 minutes ago, Highmark said:

One has to wonder if people fearful of getting COVID at the doctors office or inability to see a mental health professional will cause a surge in mass shootings.  :news:

Probably 3/4’s of outpatient services are being conducted via telehealth due to covid 19. There’s been a huge surge of individuals coming forward for help because they don’t need to visit an office. 

• Gold Member

Fucking Biden fucks up everything he touches....  First a pedo, much like Biden himself, shooting up asian massage women, and now an anti trumper Muslim sympathizer, much like Biden himself, shooting up a bunch of middle America white folk.  Going to be an exciting to watch fucked up presidency that has no equal on being so fucked up.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

Fucking Biden fucks up everything he touches....  First a pedo, much like Biden himself, shooting up asian massage women, and now an anti trumper Muslim sympathizer, much like Biden himself, shooting up a bunch of middle America white folk.  Going to be an exciting to watch fucked up presidency that has no equal on being so fucked up.

More contempt and patriotic dissonance between Americans. If China and Russia were smart, they’d be stirring the pot. You know...making up political and religious memes and shit to post here and on Facebook. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
16 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Probably 3/4’s of outpatient services are being conducted via telehealth due to covid 19. There’s been a huge surge of individuals coming forward for help because they don’t need to visit an office. 

Well no doubt that's a positive thing. :thumbsup: