Check your account email address ×

Colorado Shooter information

• Platinum Contributing Member
10 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

I agree. A lot of healthcare needs can be met via telehealth. It has the potential to dramatically cut costs. 

Yep....as well as a continued increase in utilization of Nurse Practitioners.   

When my son was in UofI intensive care for a blood clot a NP really ran the daily aspects of the dept.   We also have one at our local medical clinic who is incredible and has saved countless lives.  

Edited by Highmark

5 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Yep....as well as a continued increase in utilization of Nurse Practitioners.   

When my son was in UofI intensive care for a blood clot a NP really ran the daily aspects of the dept.   We also have one at our local medical clinic who is incredible and has saved countless lives.  

I’ve seen where some virtual clinics have cut the cost to $45 an office visit. Insurance companies as a whole were slow in getting on board. Covid has changed that. 

1 hour ago, Highmark said:

Well no doubt that's a positive thing. :thumbsup:

Yes, let's just let these people phone in their problems they need to blame on somebody else.  Why do they need a face to face for that?  Save gas!

2 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

The guy looks like a typical snowmobiler. 

You poor thing.  Didn't you and your queer tIE QuAN DoE buddy pose over your sleds with crossed arms?  :lol2:

2 hours ago, Kivalo said:

Who the fuck are you kidding? Since have you fact checked anything? :lol:

Sometimes, I need to see who is posting it just to make sure it's him.  Hard to believe.

1 hour ago, Roosting said:

but you need it

:owned:

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

I’ve seen where some virtual clinics have cut the cost to $45 an office visit. Insurance companies as a whole were slow in getting on board. Covid has changed that. 

I'm actually surprised Doctors have been so accepting of the trend to NP's and even virtual visits.  

When my wife graduated with her BS in Dental Hygiene it was the Dentist association that pushed for a 2 year degree program to cut wages.  Now the 2 year grads make as much as the 4.   So much for that.  

14 minutes ago, Highmark said:

I'm actually surprised Doctors have been so accepting of the trend to NP's and even virtual visits.  

When my wife graduated with her BS in Dental Hygiene it was the Dentist association that pushed for a 2 year degree program to cut wages.  Now the 2 year grads make as much as the 4.   So much for that.  

There’s a lot of doctors that fought ANP’s tooth and nail. Some still do. I was witness to a ridiculous conversation last week by two doctors. For the most part, ANP’s are more up to speed on new and more cost effective treatments than some MD’s. They’re also more persuasive in getting patients to try more natural treatments. Like walking, exercise, and cutting the shitty foods from their diets. 

• Like 1