Check your account email address ×

Thanks Again Skidoo!

Anler

1 minute ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Poor Buttman would still lose to a bunch of 600s with that sled... 

And a host of other problems too Im sure. He needs like 3-4 sleds at his disposal to get in a full season...

8 minutes ago, Anler said:

And a host of other problems too Im sure. He needs like 3-4 sleds at his disposal to get in a full season...

His local dealer must love him. Guarantee he knows the parts desk girl by name and gets an xmas card every year. 

Sincerely,

Upper Fibland Powersports

PS thanks for keeping us in the black for all these years!

• Like 2

Wait, doesn't Doo owe Cat millions for patent infringement?

Awww.....Doo guy's are cool though.  Anybody that can continue to twist their chassis back into shape season after season until those isoflex bearings  fry up and the crank runs out of tolerance is the fuckin bees knees!

Hey..a DIY...what tools do you boys use to bend and twist your chassis back into shape?  I used a cut off broom handle with a rounded end, crow bar, 5lb hand sledge and onoccasion a come-a-long wench.

LOL!  Faggots.

IMG_1132.JPG

Just now, Zambroski said:

Wait, doesn't Doo owe Cat millions for patent infringement?

Awww.....Doo guy's are cool though.  Anybody that can continue to twist their chassis back into shape season after season until those isoflex bearings  fry up and the crank runs out of tolerance is the fuckin bees knees!

Hey..a DIY...what tools do you boys use to bend and twist your chassis back into shape?  I used a cut off broom handle with a rounded end, crow bar, 5lb hand sledge and onoccasion a come-a-long wench.

LOL!  Faggots.

IMG_1132.JPG

Mohillary will sue you, for posting his pic.

6 minutes ago, Kevin said:

As an AC owner I'll say it - AC lost their way and are working to get their mojo back.  

They are still paying for Capt. Home Depot and his idiotic ideas. Two poor winters after him didn't help either.  But I find their sled more to my liking than my Doo was, even being a bit less "refined".

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Anler said:

I wonder if Arctic Cat would have any ideas at all if it werent for skidoo. Hey look a dual injected 850 2-stroke! :lol:

http://www.supertraxmag.com/article.asp?nid=3120

What ever it is you know it will be faster and more reliable than a rocraps :) 

1 hour ago, Kevin said:

As an AC owner I'll say it - AC lost their way and are working to get their mojo back.  

This and let the number cost cutting department build the product.  They could have spent $200-400 up front and made a much better product.

2 minutes ago, rump-rider said:

Damn. Ski-doo should have put a patent on the idea of an 850cc motor. Revolutionary! :lol: 

Because the extra cc's were needed it to fix their crank oiling issues with the 800.  But as an added bonus:

IT'S THE ALL NEW FIRST EVER 850!!!!  BETTER THAN THE 800!!  (Oh, but not any faster)

:lol:

5 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

If it wasn't for Cat pushing Doo to build a good product all you Doo guys would be riding moto-ski capri's

the only thing cat is doing is struggling to stay afloat.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Anler said:

I wonder if Arctic Cat would have any ideas at all if it werent for skidoo. Hey look a dual injected 850 2-stroke! :lol:

We're guessing that Cat's long-awaited Dual Stage Injection (DSI) 800 is coming in MY2018.

Same shit they have been guessing for 4 years now . none of these bozos know anything .  Shit , AC probly doesn't  even know where the hell that motor is right now.

I'm on my 4th procross chassis sled, 12xf, 14 and 15 turbo vipers and now the sidewinder. The improvements made with Yamaha's involvement are quite noticeable. The sidewinder finally has close to Yamaha japan build quality. Assembly could still use some improvement as I found a few loose fasteners but I always go over sleds after the first ride and can't say any have been perfect including a couple of Jesus sleds.  :bc:

2 hours ago, Anler said:

and how many yrs sorry a decade until do cought up with cats  a arm and EFI .and the only reason they got EFI was buying evinrude oh and by the way cat was using evinrude EFI in there jet ski 2 yrs before Doo even had the idea to by them for that efi system. any idea where they would have gotten the idea about buying them to use that efi system cat was already using on the tigershark . HUGE fail try again . in the mean time go out and make sure your  alphabet of modular are straight on that tin foil twitch pile of shit u call a sled

also why is the only guys who want a new cat 800 motor are guys ridding inferior 800s from do and poo . I do not need or want anything but a old dirty zuk

Edited by Ez ryder

4 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

and how many yrs sorry a decade until do cought up with cats  a arm and EFI .and the only reason they got EFI was buying evinrude oh and by the way cat was using evinrude EFI in there jet ski 2 yrs before Doo even had the idea to by them for that efi system. any idea where they would have gotten the idea about buying them to use that efi system cat was already using on the tigershark . HUGE fail try again . in the mean time go out and make sure your  alphabet of modular are straight on that tin foil twitch pile of shit u call a sled

They had the EFI before evinrude.  

who doo ? or cat ? doo efi was not worth the time that is why they needed evinrude and bought it and all the power to them for doing it . only took them ten yrs to make it work more than 4k mi cheers  . also not going to get in to it but the 850 is having some growing pains