Check your account email address ×

Authorities arrest 2 teens who reportedly broke into mentally ill man’s home, set him on fire, and let him to burn to death

• Platinum Contributing Member

Be worldwide news if a few specifics were reversed.

https://www.theblaze.com/news/authorities-arrest-teens-mentally-ill-man-on-fire

WTF.....2nd degree murder?  :wall:

Both teens now face second-degree murder charges, and police have divulged that the 14-year-old suspect has been arrested at least three times in the past seven months for various infractions.

• Sad 1

"Zayvion Perry, 16, and 14-year-old Adriel Riley Jr, charged with second-degree murder and arson in the death of Steven Amenhauser"

Now, I know what we are all thinking here....that "Adriel's" father also carried the same name and that it is clearly going to be a future surname of the male heirs in this family.  How very royal like.  

1 hour ago, BOHICA said:

Hate crime?

That's impossible.

1 hour ago, sw-50c said:

pretty self explanatory what needs to be done to these 2 oxygon wasters.       

hopefully it equals,  slow death.       

Just a "don't do that again" followed by several counseling session with Spinner?

1 hour ago, F3600 said:

Proud parents I'm sure.

Oh, we should all hope to be so proud.  I'm sure this man deserved all of what he got during this "mostly peaceful protest".

Hardly made the news here and it happened 40 miles from me, they also kept the perps race under wraps, had it been two white kids burning a black it would have been national news for a week........hang these pos from a tree in the village square and be done with them

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, 01mxz800 said:

Hardly made the news here and it happened 40 miles from me, they also kept the perps race under wraps, had it been two white kids burning a black it would have been national news for a week........hang these pos from a tree in the village square and be done with them

When whites kids do something it’s because they’re having a bad day. 

• Gold Member
38 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

When whites kids do something it’s because they’re having a bad day. 

If they were having a good day then it would be ok?  Maybe a mediocre day?

In a world where everything anymore seems to be about race, nobody wanted to mention the fact that the teens where Black and the old man was White, and they watched him burn a bit, after they sprayed him and lit him, and they told him to say it was two White guys who did it," and he added, “Nobody will ask if it was a hate crime."

• Like 1