Check your account email address ×

Dumbass Gets A Gift Basket

Yep another worthless pile place we collect no income tax from yet pay out fed benefits to all with a open hand . Dump Guam and PR or make them pay there FAIR SHARE.  That is the catch phrase right pampers ? 

4 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

Yep another worthless pile place we collect no income tax from yet pay out fed benefits to all with a open hand . Dump Guam and PR or make them pay there FAIR SHARE.  That is the catch phrase right pampers ? 

Fuck em right Trumpy?

• Platinum Contributing Member

This is definitely worse then any of the stooopid shit Biden has ever said! I wonder what Trumps stance on Guam is?  :suicide:

Biden couldn't even spell Guam with a teleprompter and someone in his ear spelling it out slowly  :lol:  

• Like 1

DU is in full on deflection mode latching onto a feckless lunatic and trying to make her a distraction instead of paying attention to the complete disaster Biden has created at the border. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, CFM said:

Worried about this topic but not Swalwell kept on the House Intelligence Committee for another term. Lololololol

If there was any doubt of how corrupt Nancy Pelosi is.

4 hours ago, Skidooski said:

This is definitely worse then any of the stooopid shit Biden has ever said! I wonder what Trumps stance on Guam is?  :suicide:

Biden couldn't even spell Guam with a teleprompter and someone in his ear spelling it out slowly  :lol:  

ratdooski

Hey guys, Guam sits

5 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

We have a airforce base and 2 naval bases in Guam. It's a really important place for the USA.

40 minutes ago, Big Crappie said:

Hey guys, Guam sits

We have a airforce base and 2 naval bases in Guam. It's a really important place for the USA.

We have them in Alaska to and Alaskan people pay fed income tax so what's your point ? 

2 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

remember when the dem was worried it was going to top over SMH

As a matter of fact I do. LOL

I also remember people trying to run cover saying he was joking or using it as some kind of example.

20 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Shhh don’t teach him anything.

And again we have air bases in Alaska washingtion mn Nevada FL etc etc all important and every one that works at them has to pay fed income tax . Un like every one in the pic you posted . 

Now give us a list of Joe's accomplishments 

3 minutes ago, FrankieJames7 said:

he is a mn hillbilly, all he knows is backwoods banjo and something about him having a purdy mouth

So tell us meth mouth why do you think our airbase in guam is so important? Do you think it will really be even remotely protected for more than a hour  if we go to war with china lmfao ? Now if we go after Australia then yeah we may have a solid foot hold on that lille hunk of volcanic rock 

Edited by Ez ryder
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

So tell us meth mouth why do you think our airbase in guam is so important? Do you think it will really be even remotely protected for more than a hour  if we go to war with china lmfao ? Now if we go after Australia then yeah we may have a solid foot hold on that lille hunk of volcanic rock 

how many songs can you play?

• Gold Member
35 minutes ago, FrankieJames7 said:

he is a mn hillbilly, all he knows is backwoods banjo and something about him having a purdy mouth

You mean he works for a living and pays taxes?  Something you and mainecat will never understand.  I'm from MN and I own my own business.  You wanna fuck with me you liability??  What kinda sled do you ride fuck head??

11 minutes ago, poopooforme said:

You mean he works for a living and pays taxes?  Something you and mainecat will never understand.  I'm from MN and I own my own business.  You wanna fuck with me you liability??  What kinda sled do you ride fuck head??

mn hillbilly