Check your account email address ×

Covid vaccine

6 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

The drop in GDP was nearly identical to the US for 2020. The consensus in Sweden is very split over their near hands off approach. Their care centers got hit the hardest. 

Yes because the restrictions were voluntary and they have a much different view of government direction. They narrative around the Swedish response here is so ignorant of actual fact. Not surprising 

2 hours ago, Big Crappie said:

Health care workers were among the 1st to get the vaccination.

The more people that get vaccinated the better the chance of not seeing this virus again.

The virus passes the blood brain barrier which makes it unusual. Thus, neurological effects like losing the sense of smell. Some of the more creepy long haul side effects now showing up is memory problems, periods of confusion, and residual lung damage. If someone can get the vaccine, fucking do it. 

• Like 1

On 3/12/2021 at 7:36 PM, XCR1250 said:

39 yr old milf died a horrible death from the vax. Such a shame...

1 hour ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

I’m 61. Two clinics I consult require vaccination in part because of sharing a building with a skilled nursing home. I’m considered a 1A health care worker. 

You can still spread the Rona after the vax. Keep wearing 2 masks ...

4 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

39 yr old milf died a horrible death from the vax. Such a shame...

You can still spread the Rona after the vax. Keep wearing 2 masks ...

does your mustache capture the virus? 

8 minutes ago, ckf said:

LOL... Covid is no big deal, but the vaccine is a killer. 

Covid sucks. It kicked my ass good. But I probably made it worse by getting pretty cold deer hunting on upper 20s cold windy morn (thought it was a small cold or allergies then).

Read how that 39 yr old mother died from the vax. That is fucked up...

This is just funny/idiotic.  Pretty simple really: If you feel you need the vax, get it.  If you don't, don't.  Somebody ball busting people getting it is just as fucking stupid as the ones getting it throwing shit at the other side.  

I don't want to hear any bullshit about "stopping the spread" by getting it either.  If that's the case, then the vaccine should protect the ones that got it, right?  All the other shit I've heard is absolute crap that dismembers itself in it's own argument.

Sheesh.  Go get it if you want....and all the follow up "boosters" for the apparent multiple growing strains.  I ain't fucking getting it...and that is that.  Period.  End of story. 

Bye-bye, see you later. | Shrek | Know Your Meme

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, ckf said:

LOL... Covid is no big deal, but the vaccine is a killer. 

I do know a few in the medical field that got flu like symptoms for a few days and that’s about it. To say the vaccine is deadly is stupid. Who knows long term? Who knows long term on anything though. Look at the different medications that have been taken off the market in the last 5 years. People took the stuff for years.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Woodtick said:

I do know a few in the medical field that got flu like symptoms for a few days and that’s about it. To say the vaccine is deadly is stupid. Who knows long term? Who knows long term on anything though. Look at the different medications that have been taken off the market in the last 5 years. People took the stuff for years.

Vaccine designers, manufacturers, distributers and administers all have complete immunity from any complications that can even remotely point to the vaccine. This includes all government entities pushing it.

Yuh...I'm all set...thanks.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

This is just funny/idiotic.  Pretty simple really: If you feel you need the vax, get it.  If you don't, don't.  Somebody ball busting people getting it is just as fucking stupid as the ones getting it throwing shit at the other side.  

I don't want to hear any bullshit about "stopping the spread" by getting it either.  If that's the case, then the vaccine should protect the ones that got it, right?  All the other shit I've heard is absolute crap that dismembers itself in it's own argument.

Sheesh.  Go get it if you want....and all the follow up "boosters" for the apparent multiple growing strains.  I ain't fucking getting it...and that is that.  Period.  End of story. 

Bye-bye, see you later. | Shrek | Know Your Meme

But if you get it,you can have people in your back yard this 4th of July.:junk:

4 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

Lots have died from the vax. Maybe not in a big % compared to how many that got it - but how is it stupid to say it's not deadly If people die from it?

Just now, Woodtick said:

But if you get it,you can have people in your back yard this 4th of July.:junk:

Yeeeeeahhhhhh.  This is going to start ending poorly for those trying to enforce idiocy.  

Went to another puck game last night.  Ushers stayed busy as fuck trying to enforce the mask policy.  It became a fucking comedy skit.  "Wear your mask except when actively eating or drinking".  Well, define "actively".  If I'm holding a cold brew....I'm actively drinking.  

This is starting to unravel and people have had just about enough of this shit.

7 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

Why would those people even get the vax is another question? 

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

Lots have died from the vax. Maybe not in a big % compared to how many that got it - but how is it stupid to say it's not deadly If people die from it?

How many exactly?

Just now, ford_428cj said:

Why would those people even get the vax is another question? 

Because they want it. Why do people go to church on Sunday? Why do people donate money to political groups? It’s America. If you don’t want it,don’t get it. If you do want it,go to Walgreens and get it. I could care less. The only thing I care about is all of this shit that is closed down for no fucking reason.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Yeeeeeahhhhhh.  This is going to start ending poorly for those trying to enforce idiocy.  

Went to another puck game last night.  Ushers stayed busy as fuck trying to enforce the mask policy.  It became a fucking comedy skit.  "Wear your mask except when actively eating or drinking".  Well, define "actively".  If I'm holding a cold brew....I'm actively drinking.  

This is starting to unravel and people have had just about enough of this shit.

For the most part,everything near my house has been back to normal for months. You can’t get into the bars and restaurants on the weekends because people are coming from Cook County to enjoy being a American. They have been doing live bands just like normal.

9 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

How many exactly?

39 a few days ago within one day of vax. Most were in 70s. That's just the ones reported.

But none can be officially proven - just like the 39 yr old milf can't be proven.

7 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

Because they want it. Why do people go to church on Sunday? Why do people donate money to political groups? It’s America. If you don’t want it,don’t get it. If you do want it,go to Walgreens and get it. I could care less. The only thing I care about is all of this shit that is closed down for no fucking reason.

Yes - because the msm & govt are getting the sheep to follow. They still spread covid after the vax...so wtf is the point unless they are old & or sickly?

Idgaf how many die from it tbh if I don't know them. I just find it an interesting topic. 

39 yr old who has almost zero chance of dying from covid - dies from the vax. Makes a lot of sense!

25 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

For the most part,everything near my house has been back to normal for months. You can’t get into the bars and restaurants on the weekends because people are coming from Cook County to enjoy being a American. They have been doing live bands just like normal.

When WI suits reopened all the bars just across from Duluth, folks swarmed them.  They were booming and still are.  My daughter actually said they now go to Superior more than Duluth.  MN is fucking retard central.

On 3/12/2021 at 6:13 PM, Cold War said:

My wife got hers. I’m not a anti vaccine.   I just can’t believe some of the stupid shit that never gets questioned, as long as it comes from some elected official. 

I have an older friend with a bunch of health issues.  My has been trying for two weeks to get him and his wife a shot at the hospital where she works.  What a complete cluster fuck.   None of these people have a clue of what is going on. 

My parents have been working on getting theirs. They are in their 70’s and work at the local golf course during the summer months. It was a shit show for them to get theirs. 

On 3/12/2021 at 6:24 PM, ckf said:

Unfortunately we have come to the point where a lot of Americans only want to hear, and believe what their party is spewing at the time. Both parties LIE!

I have to admit that I have gotten a chuckle or two out of the Cuomo deal. Now if they could just find something on his brother. :lol:

Why does everything have to be tied to politics? I can’t have “beliefs” without it being tied to a political party? :dunno:

On 3/13/2021 at 8:24 AM, Ez ryder said:

So why a stadium ? It is stupid there is really zero reason to even have to get out of your car let alone park then stand in a line to get in to a football field 

There is a HUGE parking structure right across the street that they could drive thru in but no, they want you to park there, take your money to walk across the street and get a shot in the arm in an open air stadium.  Logistically it’s a fucking nightmare to move people around down there also. 

21 hours ago, ckf said:

I get it, we are all sick and tired of Covid. My biggest concern is that not enough of us get the vaccine to reach heard immunity.  If that were to happen, and the virus is able to mutate in to something that the current vaccines aren't effective on, we may all have to start over next winter. 

This is never totally going away. Fact. There will be something to take it’s place anyway probably. Plus you know, all of the other things that can kill a person. I’d rather just not live in fear of dying for the rest of my life because dying is about the only thing that is guaranteed in life. We’ve spent a year now telling people they are going to get sick/die if they don’t........It’s ridiculous. Let the medical community run the vaccine thing and let’s move on with life already. 

20 hours ago, Cold War said:

Which could be a valid concern.  We should be able to have discussions and ask questions.   This “it’s science“” stfu ....is bullshit.  I don’t believe we are or have been getting the truth.  Don’t tell people to lock down in their house and then head off to the inauguration.and claim it is fine.,..I’m doing it right.   When numbers are similar all across the country and you have done severe damage to peoples lives.... Time to admit you were wrong and fix what you have done. 

She will NEVER do that and you know it. 

15 hours ago, ckf said:

LOL, such a manly thing to say. FTR, I have an underlying condition that my doctor thinks that I should get the shot. But feel free to laugh at me all you want. :thumbsup:

Why, was his comment directed at you? 

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

When WI suits reopened all the bars just across from Duluth, folks swarmed them.  They were booming and still are.  My daughter actually said they now go to Superior more than Duluth.  MN is fucking retard central.

Gretch has been telling little Timmy to hold her vodka/cranberry and watch this the entire time. Swing on up here if you really want to see a shit show. 

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
42 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

How many exactly?

25 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

39 a few days ago within one day of vax. Most were in 70s. That's just the ones reported.

But none can be officially proven - just like the 39 yr old milf can't be proven.

Yes - because the msm & govt are getting the sheep to follow. They still spread covid after the vax...so wtf is the point unless they are old & or sickly?

Idgaf how many die from it tbh if I don't know them. I just find it an interesting topic. 

39 yr old who has almost zero chance of dying from covid - dies from the vax. Makes a lot of sense!

17 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

There is a govt site actually. I'm not wasting time posting it for that idiot...

Yeah I’m the idiot...FFS you are dense.🤣