Check your account email address ×

Covid vaccine

Just now, Zambroski said:

"Republican vaccine"?  :lol: Not sure what that means but, it sure doesn't sweeten that deal at all.   :lmao:

We're From the Government …………. | RevitalizationPartners.com

You said that you weren't going to take a liberals vaccine.

Gee....I wonder why this country is so fucked up. :lol:

8 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Definition of herd immunity has been changed so the only possibility is through vaccination.  Completely unscientific and utter bullshit. 

Changing definitions is a pretty ingenious tool for sure.  All it takes is for enough retards to accept it and POOF!  

4 minutes ago, ckf said:

No matter how you slice it people are still getting sick enough to end up in the ICU, and deaths are still occuring. Maybe that still qualifies for some, but not me.

People will always get sick and die from something or other.  Here's how I see it, if you want the vaccine...or need it, go get it.  I've got no problems at all with that.  Same with masks...want to wear one?  Knock yourself out.  Just keep and mind your own business and the second a group of people decide that others business is theirs (you need the vaccine or have to wear a mask to protect others), well...ummmm....NO.  Just leave the brochure on my door.

1 minute ago, ckf said:

You said that you weren't going to take a liberals vaccine.

Gee....I wonder why this country is so fucked up. :lol:

That's not what I said at all.  Is this Pouty?  :lmao:

18 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

!  I'm not going to get a rushed "cure" injected into me because the government says I need it "just in case".  Not in this fucking Nazi-rific, uber liberal fascist, politica

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

That's not what I said at all.  Is this Pouty?  :lmao:

Pretty god damn close. :lol:

I don’t believe the politicians or the media. Seeing empty hospitals with my own eyes is all the proof I need. The hospital out near me where I just had surgery ,was also empty. My surgeon felt we were at heard immunity because so many people were infected with it. Add the millions that took the trump shot, we are at the end of the China virus. The media will try to make this drag out as long as they can.

1 minute ago, Woodtick said:

I don’t believe the politicians or the media. Seeing empty hospitals with my own eyes is all the proof I need. The hospital out near me where I just had surgery ,was also empty. My surgeon felt we were at heard immunity because so many people were infected with it. Add the millions that took the trump shot, we are at the end of the China virus. The media will try to make this drag out as long as they can.

More so than the media is the WHO and Gates, all with total immunity and redefining what a pandemic even is.

Not only have they proven untrustworthy on all this shit (surprise!), the in your face amount of fuckery that most of us have seen going on around us has been amazing....at least those of us willing to believe the stories of our family, friends and neighbors.  And especially the ones working in the healthcare fields.

I hope you are correct. As I said before, my biggest concern is for it to mutate in to something that the vaccine, or people that had it already, don't have immunity to. That's always a possibility as long as it is still around.

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Definition of herd immunity has been changed so the only possibility is through vaccination.  Completely unscientific and utter bullshit. 

Stick to voting machines dipshsit. 

28 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Only low IQ Trump morons can politicize a worldwide pandemic. 

🙄

How perfect.  Your opinion is 100% inline with anyone who has a D after their name.   As always.  Funny how that works for a high IQ independent. 

3 minutes ago, Cold War said:

🙄

How perfect.  Your opinion is 100% inline with anyone who has a D after their name.   As always.  Funny how that works for a high IQ independent. 

There’s nothing about him that says “high IQ” or “Independent”.  Zero.

• Thanks 1

Just now, Zambroski said:

There’s nothing about him that says “high IQ” or “Independent”.  Zero.

Only tool kit and Barbie have a more warped sense of reality.    

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Not even close to herd immunity. Herd immunity is more or less a myth. Virus burnout occurs long before herd immunity occurs. Not one single viral pandemic has ended due to herd immunity. 

The numbers I heard tossd around by the " experts" was 83 % or so.

2 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Only low IQ Trump morons can politicize a worldwide pandemic. 

Remember a year ago when all the Democrats were saying come on out and enjoy everything, go out to eat, etc. and Trump is just being a rassis for wanting to stop travel from China until they finger things out?

mememe_8c0ef24cb6429e1fceb404195f3704c0-

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

Remember a year ago when all the Democrats were saying come on out and enjoy everything, go out to eat, etc. and Trump is just being a rassis for wanting to stop travel from China until they finger things out?

mememe_8c0ef24cb6429e1fceb404195f3704c0-

Maincunt doesn't remember what she had for breakfast, let alone beyond yesterday.

:lol:

I could get the Trump vaccine this week at the Walgreens by the house. I’m not going to get it yet. So many brown people need it before me. The woke white peoples driving around in their cars with a mask on,should be ahead of me. The mentally  weak people should get it before me.