Check your account email address ×

Fuck Tucker Carlson...lmao

• Gold Member

Wow so tolerant and progressive of you to hate on a guy for dancing...  Glad he can trigger you.  Now go kill yourself you worthless scumbag!!  You offer nothing to society but wasting air that could be used by someone with a purpose!!  Fuck you!!

• Haha 1

Just now, poopooforme said:

Wow so tolerant and progressive of you to hate on a guy for dancing...  Glad he can trigger you.  Now go kill yourself you worthless scumbag!!  You offer nothing to society but wasting air that could be used by someone with a purpose!!  Fuck you!!

Holy Irony 

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, poopooforme said:

Poopsies proudest moments are getting banned from a dying snowmobile forum run by nannies.

SAD

First of all, Duckworth is another self congratulative hack and "Women warriors were hunting down Al Quaeda".  :lol: Secondly, any man that records himself dancing is a retard and third, but really the finest is this:

8 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Poopsies proudest moments are getting banned from a dying snowmobile forum run by nannies.

SAD

What are your proudest moments?  Please name one.  Try and make it something most might find impressive.  Or at least some.

• Gold Member
22 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

SAD

Once again when asked to think for yourself you resort to childish tactics.  You can post the shit that is spoon fed to you by mother media but like all good liberal sheep when asked to think for themselves they got nothing but deflect and name calling.  You are the perfect lemming.  This was a pretty damn good day.  V500 we raised over 30k for snowballcancer.org what do you have?  Do you wanna ask mamma media first??

IMG951621.jpg

IMG_20160211_231654657.jpg

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, poopooforme said:

Once again when asked to think for yourself you resort to childish tactics.  You can post the shit that is spoon fed to you by mother media but like all good liberal sheep when asked to think for themselves they got nothing but deflect and name calling.  You are the perfect lemming.  This was a pretty damn good day.  V500 we raised over 30k for snowballcancer.org what do you have?  Do you wanna ask mamma media first??

IMG951621.jpg

Good for you but as usual you and your loser HCS pal are way off the thread subject.

10 minutes ago, poopooforme said:

IMG951621.jpg

Nobody cares. 

• Gold Member
8 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Nobody cares about me.  Therefore I get very jealous of people I see that try to help others.  Those people that actually live there lives and get a sense of enjoyment and accomplishment.  Meanwhile I live in my moms basement collecting gov't money while never actually putting on pants.  Speaking of which my mom is getting ready to make breakfast.  

Good on you for admitting your life.  That is the first step.  Here is another one I got involved in.  We raised about 40k for business' in da U.P.  I donated my relic and it brought in $1,700 bucks.  You should see the looks on those bar owners faces when they got the checks.  Most donated the money directly to their employees.  Great feeling!!

IMG_20210116_172653359.jpg

• Like 4

32 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

And in swoops his savior the HCS moderator. Yes folks they guy with no life who fills it by moderating a sad failing quasi sled forum full of dimwit morons like himself.

So, is this one of your life’s great accomplishments?  Or, did I miss it?

5 minutes ago, poopooforme said:

Good on you for admitting your life.  That is the first step.  Here is another one I got involved in.  We raised about 40k for business' in da U.P.  I donated my relic and it brought in $1,700 bucks.  You should see the looks on those bar owners faces when they got the checks.  Most donated the money directly to their employees.  Great feeling!!

IMG_20210116_172653359.jpg

:lol:

It may be his most honest post I’ve ever seen.  Top fiver anyway.

11 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Just another person for the liberals to hate while washington does what they want.  Tucker Carlson is no more than another PAWN used by washington to distract the sheep.  And it works.

It works so well, other nations “kings” are taking it up also.  Once again, America is leading the way.....on stupidity.

5 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Tucker has some Bill o’Reilly type issues just around the corner. Count on it. :lol: 

No question.   That boy is going to get cancelled faster than Dr Seuss Horton hears a Jew.   

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Mainecat said:

And in swoops his savior the HCS moderator. Yes folks they guy with no life who fills it by moderating a sad failing quasi sled forum full of dimwit morons like himself.

Now that’s irony.

3 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Tucker has some Bill o’Reilly type issues just around the corner. Count on it. :lol: 

Watch his advertisers drop off like flies. Insulting military service is one thing but adding they were women will get you cancelled quick.

Is that what cancel culture is? Lol

Edited by Mainecat

14 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Watch his advertisers drop off like flies. Insulting military service is one thing but adding they were women will get you cancelled quick.

Is that what cancel culture is? Lol

How dare you say anything about soldiers!!!!!

where are all the guys from yesterday? :lol:

9 hours ago, Zambroski said:

First of all, Duckworth is another self congratulative hack and "Women warriors were hunting down Al Quaeda".  :lol: Secondly, any man that records himself dancing is a retard and third, but really the finest is this:

What are your proudest moments?  Please name one.  Try and make it something most might find impressive.  Or at least some.

Its mean for a LEG to disparage  the legless.