Check your account email address ×

Things that make me want to kill everyone

11 hours ago, f7ben said:

Faggot ass dick sucking piece of fuck 4 wheeler queers on the sled trails

I honestly have chased people down and threatened to kill them for riding their faggot ass dick sucking slow ass pieces of idiocy on my trails.

Fuck anyone that rides a wheeler or sxs on groomed sled trails 

Not sure this makes my top 10 because it hasn't been a problem I've seen around the Arrowhead.  Now XC skiers and fat bike riders?  Yes, top 5!

Guud Poast!

1 minute ago, ACE said:

I honestly find quads quite boring... I don’t get it and I don’t get wanting to be covered in swamp water and mud. 

X1000

49 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

There have been several snowmobilers het head on this winter by SXS’s. When someone is killed and the county and state are sued they will end this idiotic practice but not until then 

Why, who's money do they use to pay for a Lawsuit?

You ever tried to sue the Government? Good Luck with that.

39 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Not sure this makes my top 10 because it hasn't been a problem I've seen around the Arrowhead.  Now XC skiers and fat bike riders?  Yes, top 5!

Guud Poast!

I see those on the trails all the time, even dog team sleds and hikers.

Just now, Zambroski said:

Wisconsin doesn't have dedicated sled trails?

They do but folks don't care and do what they want.

Many trails are duel purpose, sleds and wheelers, at least where we are, not sure about everywhere..Our trail maps show all usage types by color, many are both Wheeler & Sleds, exception is if it's a deep Swampy area then no Wheeled vehicles allowed.

2 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

Many trails are duel purpose, sleds and wheelers, at least where we are, not sure about everywhere..Our trail maps show all usage types by color, many are both Wheeler & Sleds, exception is if it's a deep Swampy area then no Wheeled vehicles allowed.

So wheeled vehicles and sleds are on the same trails during winter?  

16 minutes ago, ACE said:

I honestly find quads quite boring... I don’t get it and I don’t get wanting to be covered in swamp water and mud. 

Not my thing either. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
12 hours ago, f7ben said:

Faggot ass dick sucking piece of fuck 4 wheeler queers on the sled trails

I honestly have chased people down and threatened to kill them for riding their faggot ass dick sucking slow ass pieces of idiocy on my trails.

Fuck anyone that rides a wheeler or sxs on groomed sled trails 

Have to say I don't appreciate UTV/ATV on the trails during season.   Guy was killed in a sled/utv accident up at the Weenie Roast this weekend about 1/4 mile from where we were staying.   Did hear the next night it was the sled drivers fault riding on the wrong side of the stakes on the lake.

11 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Not my thing either. 

Some folks love that, we don't and don't ride where those conditions are present, honestly we mostly ride the Tuscobia trail and a few trails that link to Tuscobia, Tuscobia as some here know is an abandoned Railway that's all gravel and some old ballast, it's +/- 74 miles long with many stops allow the way.

http://www.tuscobiatrail.com/

Edited by XCR1250

i yanked the mud tires off the maverick i bought and went back to a AT tire.  I'm not going to ride mudholes a lot and the mud tires are not good at speed on tote roads nevermind they put 32's on a maverick that was clutched for 27's and no lift kit to clear and the back clearly rubbed some.   

1 minute ago, Angry ginger said:

i yanked the mud tires off the maverick i bought and went back to a AT tire.  I'm not going to ride mudholes a lot and the mud tires are not good at speed on tote roads nevermind they put 32's on a maverick that was clutched for 27's and no lift kit to clear and the back clearly rubbed some.   

Same here, all 3 of our wheelers (2 Sportsman1000 XP's, and 1 XP 1000 RZR) have AT tires. We have dozens of gravel fire lanes here which we ride right out the front yard.

• Platinum Contributing Member
24 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

Zero UTV/ATV's on the trails in the St. Germain area.   Have not seen one in 15+ trips the last 3 years.   Simply not done there. 

Now ice fisherman setting up right on the trail on the lake....yeah that happens and I think is bullshit.