Check your account email address ×

Why did cat not release a lot? Because they’re really still ahead of everyone

6 minutes ago, Big Crappie said:

Actually the Aggressive chassis was basically a modified wedge. Larger hood and belly pan to accomodate tripple/tripple better and make it look more "aggressive" I thought they looked ok in the xcr800 red and the 97 xcr600se white, but yeah, not a great look.

As for the wedge being a pos your nuts.

POS by today's standard, back then the wedge ruled the snow. I did own a 99 xc600 that sled was awesome wish I kept it. And I ran Indy 500's for water skipping sleds.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Big Crappie said:

Actually the Aggressive chassis was basically a modified wedge. Larger hood and belly pan to accomodate tripple/tripple better and make it look more "aggressive" I thought they looked ok in the xcr800 red and the 97 xcr600se white, but yeah, not a great look.

As for the wedge being a pos your nuts.

so is the gen2, but they are way heavier than a wedge

5 hours ago, awful knawful said:

That's what you keep bragging about?

A clapped out piece of shit!

FS.COMs Retard standings:

#1 Ben (without doubt)

#2 Ace (solid in his retardedness)

#3 Frankie (moving up fast)

kill yourself retard

2 hours ago, Fireball 440 said:

FWIW, I owned a 96 Wedge Ultra.  It had triple pipes on it at one time, had the single back on it when I got it and had a cracked dome.  I put a 440 in it and ran it to the ground.

The Wedge chassis is a POS, the faster one is the ugly chassis.  The weight doesn't make the difference here its the track angle of attack and the ugly chassis is lower slung to the ground.

And really WGAF?  Frankies wants to defend his 25 year old scabbed together pile of shit.  BFD.

faggotballfagfaggey is mindlessly flapping his cocksucker again? bfd

1 minute ago, FrankieJames7 said:

on top speed, but not in a drag race or through turns. retarded know nothing weak american faggot

:lol: OK Frankie move those goal posts, you've been tugging on bhens ballsack too long.

Old trip/trip sleds are top speed lake sleds. (period)  They were never made to be worth a shit on a trail with turns in it.  The sooner you get that through your dented brown skull the sooner you'll realized you've been :owned: by everybody here your entire life.

9 minutes ago, Fireball 440 said:

:lol: OK Frankie move those goal posts, you've been tugging on bhens ballsack too long.

Old trip/trip sleds are top speed lake sleds. (period)  They were never made to be worth a shit on a trail with turns in it.  The sooner you get that through your dented brown skull the sooner you'll realized you've been :owned: by everybody here your entire life.

you're still mindlessly flapping that cocksucker?

20 minutes ago, FrankieJames7 said:

on top speed, but not in a drag race or through turns. retarded know nothing weak american faggot

Buddy is a bullet through the twisties on his XLT lol

Just now, FrankieJames7 said:

they have good balance and can be made light. good combo for turns

Good battle with my F3 in the turns but on the straights I just rape him lol

Just now, FrankieJames7 said:

since you are a self diagnosed faggot, when you call someone else a faggot are you trying to compliment them or insult them?

I'm complimenting you.  A true faggot you are. So strong to come out like you have.

Square bodies, old ultras and bj's. Great job faggot!

• 5 months later...
On 3/8/2021 at 11:59 AM, Highmark said:

Don't believe the "SPX" ever came in the wedge chassis.   SP yes.....SPX....no.  

so you think an spx cdi is a major modification to an ultra sp? fucking retarded know nothing american faggot. just shut the fuck up before you make yourself look retarded again

• Platinum Contributing Member
10 minutes ago, FrankieJames7 said:

so you think an spx cdi is a major modification to an ultra sp? fucking retarded know nothing american faggot. just shut the fuck up before you make yourself look retarded again

:lol:   Where does that post say that?   I was talking about model designations to which chassis they were in.   Back to homebrew and the gutter kid.  

Wedge and that laughable Aggressive.

download - 2021-08-25T154834.304.jpg

download - 2021-08-25T154857.437.jpg

Edited by Highmark

1 hour ago, Highmark said:

:lol:   Where does that post say that?   I was talking about model designations to which chassis they were in.   Back to homebrew and the gutter kid.  

Wedge and that laughable Aggressive.

download - 2021-08-25T154834.304.jpg

download - 2021-08-25T154857.437.jpg

Frankie has become quite the story teller :lol: