Check your account email address ×

Why did cat not release a lot? Because they’re really still ahead of everyone

2 hours ago, Highmark said:

:lol:   Where does that post say that?   I was talking about model designations to which chassis they were in.   Back to homebrew and the gutter kid.  

Wedge and that laughable Aggressive.

download - 2021-08-25T154834.304.jpg

download - 2021-08-25T154857.437.jpg

i said it has an spx cdi and that's it. you implied that spx was ONLY agressive chassis. well ill tell you what you retarded know nothing faggot, agressive and wedge are the same chassis but the body panels are different. if i was a meme guy i would post the *mind blown* right now but ill just tell you to shut the fuck up before you and your boyfriend steevie make yourselves look retarded again

20 minutes ago, FrankieJames7 said:

i said it has an spx cdi and that's it. you implied that spx was ONLY agressive chassis. well ill tell you what you retarded know nothing faggot, agressive and wedge are the same chassis but the body panels are different. if i was a meme guy i would post the *mind blown* right now but ill just tell you to shut the fuck up before you and your boyfriend steevie make yourselves look retarded again

You're on here begging for work from a guy you mouth off to all day and brag about making a roached out ford focus slower than stock and you're calling others retarded:dunno:

1 minute ago, HSR said:

You're on here begging for work from a guy you mouth off to all day and brag about making a roached out ford focus slower than stock and you're calling others retarded:dunno:

i wasnt begging for work you retarded know nothing pure white boyfriend defending faggot. i simply asked to get me a job there. who's a good boy steevie?

1 minute ago, FrankieJames7 said:

i wasnt begging for work you retarded know nothing pure white boyfriend defending faggot. i simply asked to get me a job there. who's a good boy steevie?

Yes you were,typical native,begging the white man for help. Pathetic.

Just now, FrankieJames7 said:

poor steevie the gayest of all hcs admins and mods the faggot doesnt know shit about anything and is completely retarded

You got nothing anymore,same old grade 8 insults,,,,but I guess that's as far as you got so :lol: Mr. White inbred fucking retard can I have a job?? Priceless:lmao:

1 minute ago, HSR said:

You got nothing anymore,same old grade 8 insults,,,,but I guess that's as far as you got so :lol: Mr. White inbred fucking retard can I have a job?? Priceless:lmao:

i never said that to kivalo, the most recent insults ive used against him were the ones generated by momo "massive shit" and "bigdums". if you are really that retarded to bend reality into delusional fantasies you need to kill yourself

Just now, FrankieJames7 said:

i never said that to kivalo, the most recent insults ive used against him were the ones generated by momo "massive shit" and "bigdums". if you are really that retarded to bend reality into delusional fantasies you need to kill yourself

What's even funnier is a fucking welder on the boat knows you and said NOPE. Nice reputation you've built for yourself,,,and in such a short time.:thumbsup:

Just so you know,,,every time you tell some one to kill themselves just shows you lost,,,again.Thanks for playing though :bc: 

5 minutes ago, HSR said:

What's even funnier is a fucking welder on the boat knows you and said NOPE. Nice reputation you've built for yourself,,,and in such a short time.:thumbsup:

Just so you know,,,every time you tell some one to kill themselves just shows you lost,,,again.Thanks for playing though :bc: 

everyday you think you wont owe me 500 dollars you lost because you're retarded. also, since you are retarded, a side effect of that is being wrong about everything. let us all see how much you flap off that know nothing cocksucker about anything more complicated than making toast for breakfast after this epic fucking ownage is over. hopefully after that youll shut the fuck up. hopefully you will go to butthurt island after that

everyday you think you wont owe me 500 dollars you lost because you're retarded. also, since you are retarded, a side effect of that is being wrong about everything. let us all see how much you flap off that know nothing cocksucker about anything more complicated than making toast for breakfast after this epic fucking ownage is over. hopefully after that youll shut the fuck up. hopefully you will go to butthurt island after that

Frankie, $500 is chump change ,, far less than what it will cost you to try and back up your mouth. And if you weren't so god damn SCARED you would't have asked for a whole entire fucking year to try and do it. What if Kivalo gave you a job??Or what if you try slapping the big bald gay guy and he beats you senseless?? Orrrr most likely,,,what if you're back in jail being the block girlfriend again??? So many reasons for you to STFU and get it DONE. Now let's hear all the typical excuses

1 minute ago, HSR said:

Frankie, $500 is chump change ,, far less than what it will cost you to try and back up your mouth. And if you weren't so god damn SCARED you would't have asked for a whole entire fucking year to try and do it. What if Kivalo gave you a job??Or what if you try slapping the big bald gay guy and he beats you senseless?? Orrrr most likely,,,what if you're back in jail being the block girlfriend again??? So many reasons for you to STFU and get it DONE. Now let's hear all the typical excuses

i was on probation and was stucking living in fairbanks you retarded piece of shit. i wasnt able to just drive off and do what ever i want until the 17th at a case motion hearing. i still could have been on probation and wasnt sure. i am not fucking scared, it that's why i did it. now i can go to tanana right now. this is going to be one of the most epic ownages in the history of fs.com

i was on probation and was stucking living in fairbanks you retarded piece of shit. i wasnt able to just drive off and do what ever i want until the 17th at a case motion hearing. i still could have been on probation and wasnt sure. i am not fucking scared, it that's why i did it. now i can go to tanana right now. this is going to be one of the most epic ownages in the history of fs.com

No my fault your a criminal:dunno: That's all on you:thumbsup:

OK then let's shorten the time frame then,,,,I can't wait a fucking year to laugh this hard. How's Dec 1 2021 :good: works for me:bc:

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 hours ago, FrankieJames7 said:

Now go drink yourself to death.

Screenshot_20210825-204245_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20210825-204217_Chrome.jpg

10 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Now go drink yourself to death.

Screenshot_20210825-204245_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20210825-204217_Chrome.jpg

He's gone,,,,, his native name must be Scared Deer Running cuz he fucking dis ap peared! Unreal:lol:

5 minutes ago, FrankieJames7 said:

i know you're retarded

So Jan 1 2021 then. I know your scared cuz Tom told ya there's no fucking way you'll win. Like zero chance,,dynos are tight up there