Check your account email address ×

Why did cat not release a lot? Because they’re really still ahead of everyone

1 minute ago, ACE said:

Just slap 800 jugs on an ultra 

the cost effectiveness isn't great. fuckin jews want like 350 bucks a cylinder, best to just buy the sled running or entire engine 

Edited by FrankieJames7

Just now, FrankieJames7 said:

mine is around 100 lbs lighter than a factory xcr800, that's why it's better. if they made an xcr800 in a wedge it would be the best

You mean you're "imaginary sled" cuz you don't have an 800. Can I see some pics of this super fast light chassis? Or is your camera dead and you can't charge it??

1 minute ago, FrankieJames7 said:

the cost effectiveness isn't great. fuckin jews want like 350 bucks a cylinder, best to just buy the sled running or entire engine 

XCR 800 parts are bring money now 

Just now, HSR said:

You mean you're "imaginary sled" cuz you don't have an 800. Can I see some pics of this super fast light chassis? Or is your camera dead and you can't charge it??

ive posted videos of my ultra before. ive had it since 2015. i don't have an 800, but i want one. i charge my stuff in my car. fuckin faggot. unban me hcs

Just now, FrankieJames7 said:

ive posted videos of my ultra before. ive had it since 2015. i don't have an 800, but i want one. i charge my stuff in my car. fuckin faggot. unban me hcs

I would but I got banned too :lol: 

1 minute ago, FrankieJames7 said:

no you wouldn't have, i asked you about 100 times and you always said no

Then why keep fucking asking, are you a woman FFS??

Does it actually move ??? Do you have any daylight pics or do you have to sneak into that yard after dark :lol: That's not an ultra chassis either is it??? Thanks for the vid but you gotta a lot of work to do by the looks of it.

Just now, HSR said:

Does it actually move ??? Do you have any daylight pics or do you have to sneak into that yard after dark :lol: That's not an ultra chassis either is it??? Thanks for the vid but you gotta a lot of work to do by the looks of it.

you're right, it's custom built by me, finished it when i was 17. it's a 96 xcr 600 chassis, i put an ultra in it anyways. i want to get a crc chassis for it, one of these days i will. 

6 hours ago, HSR said:

Yeah Rich from dynoport and Bruce from psi are 2 of the biggest bullshitters in the industry. Even if they did make 148hp (which they never) bfd :dunno:  A good running stock xcr800 3/3 would kill them. They weren't that impressive and tempermental,,jetting and clutching had to be spot on.

I fucking gave up on jetting. Went the dial a jet route 

16 hours ago, HSR said:

Yeah Rich from dynoport and Bruce from psi are 2 of the biggest bullshitters in the industry. Even if they did make 148hp (which they never) bfd :dunno:  A good running stock xcr800 3/3 would kill them. They weren't that impressive and tempermental,,jetting and clutching had to be spot on.

Whoa there buddy!  @f7ben

Just grab a clutch off the shelf they are all the same.

FWIW, I owned a 96 Wedge Ultra.  It had triple pipes on it at one time, had the single back on it when I got it and had a cracked dome.  I put a 440 in it and ran it to the ground.

The Wedge chassis is a POS, the faster one is the ugly chassis.  The weight doesn't make the difference here its the track angle of attack and the ugly chassis is lower slung to the ground.

And really WGAF?  Frankies wants to defend his 25 year old scabbed together pile of shit.  BFD.

17 minutes ago, Fireball 440 said:

FWIW, I owned a 96 Wedge Ultra.  It had triple pipes on it at one time, had the single back on it when I got it and had a cracked dome.  I put a 440 in it and ran it to the ground.

The Wedge chassis is a POS, the faster one is the ugly chassis.  The weight doesn't make the difference here its the track angle of attack and the ugly chassis is lower slung to the ground.

And really WGAF?  Frankies wants to defend his 25 year old scabbed together pile of shit.  BFD.

Actually the Aggressive chassis was basically a modified wedge. Larger hood and belly pan to accomodate tripple/tripple better and make it look more "aggressive" I thought they looked ok in the xcr800 red and the 97 xcr600se white, but yeah, not a great look.

As for the wedge being a pos your nuts.