Check your account email address ×

Why did cat not release a lot? Because they’re really still ahead of everyone

1 minute ago, FrankieJames7 said:

yes

While some aftermarket pipes worked really well not all did. Some claimed 35 hp gains. Buddy had 1 piped ported ,heads all HTG IIRC. Even on its best day (there was a few) a good running T-cat would destroy it 

• Platinum Contributing Member

i was only referencing the cdi box, you don't need an entire aggressive chassis to have spx cdi, 2 bolts hold it on you retarded know nothing clueless degenerate fuck

:lol:   So now your mixing and matching parts off different years sleds.  :lol:   

• Haha 1

Some of the best things you can buy are not the things that have the most market share.  That being said if you have to drive two hours to buy it...that's not that appealing to the majority of people.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

:lol:   So now your mixing and matching parts off different years sleds.  :lol:   

what's so funny about that? ultra sp cdi had a very advanced midrange that causes det, an spx cdi box has a curve designed for triple pipes and makes it way more reliable. maybe it's funny to you because you're a retarded clueless know nothing degenerate?

4 minutes ago, HSR said:

While some aftermarket pipes worked really well not all did. Some claimed 35 hp gains. Buddy had 1 piped ported ,heads all HTG IIRC. Even on its best day (there was a few) a good running T-cat would destroy it 

dynoports and psi modblaster were the best. 148 hp on pump gas for dynoports

2 minutes ago, FrankieJames7 said:

dynoports and psi modblaster were the best. 148 hp on pump gas for dynoports

Yeah Rich from dynoport and Bruce from psi are 2 of the biggest bullshitters in the industry. Even if they did make 148hp (which they never) bfd :dunno:  A good running stock xcr800 3/3 would kill them. They weren't that impressive and tempermental,,jetting and clutching had to be spot on.

Just now, HSR said:

Yeah Rich from dynoport and Bruce from psi are 2 of the biggest bullshitters in the industry. Even if they did make 148hp (which they never) bfd :dunno:  A good running stock xcr800 3/3 would kill them. They weren't that impressive and tempermental,,jetting and clutching had to be spot on.

it was tested on dynotech, they tested a stock pipe which was around 115 hp and then it jumped to 148 or 149. are you going to argue with those numbers? an xcr 800 is a good sled, they are alot heavier from the factory though

it was tested on dynotech, they tested a stock pipe which was around 115 hp and then it jumped to 148 or 149. are you going to argue with those numbers? an xcr 800 is a good sled, they are alot heavier from the factory though

Got a link??? 

Not sure why you think a piped ultra is a jesus sled???? Mediocre at best really.

Just now, HSR said:

Got a link??? 

Not sure why you think a piped ultra is a jesus sled???? Mediocre at best really.

i have the pdf saved on my computer. i don't have electricity at my house so i cant turn it on at the moment. want to bet 500 dollars it's true though?

I had a 800 big bore ultra engine that came with 40 plus dyno sheets, multiple pipe and cdi changes, best pipes for that engine were the mod blasters, very peaky engine but made a little over 200 hp.  

There are 2 different guys one from my area the other from upstate that have ultras that are super fast for what they are, t-cats or xcr 8's like mine take a good while to run them down.

6 minutes ago, FrankieJames7 said:

i have the pdf saved on my computer. i don't have electricity at my house so i cant turn it on at the moment. want to bet 500 dollars it's true though?

I’ll pass , I don’t really care that much.:lol:

39 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

If you can't pay the power bill how you gonna pay a bet?:ashamed:

the building isn't hooked up to the grid you retarded know nothing faggot

with 2 brain cells how are you going to type a response?

5 minutes ago, FrankieJames7 said:

never doubt my word again 

:lol: Yeah , no . You’re still wrong. Piped ultra wedge isn’t fast , and a 70’s dodge 318 is a POS , dream bigger bud!

3 minutes ago, HSR said:

:lol: Yeah , no . You’re still wrong. Piped ultra wedge isn’t fast , and a 70’s dodge 318 is a POS , dream bigger bud!

why don't you bet on it retard? yes or no does dynoports make an ultra go up to 148hp? want to put your money where your cocksucker is?

why don't you bet on it retard? yes or no does dynoports make an ultra go up to 148hp? want to put your money where your cocksucker is?

Easy Franklin ,, who really cares what a piped 30+ year old sled does, you weren’t even born when we were running them FFS