Check your account email address ×

Why did cat not release a lot? Because they’re really still ahead of everyone

1 hour ago, FrankieJames7 said:

he wont get off butthurt Island and post it here

Do you want me to??? You're providing good entertainment next door. I have Tom's response but I think you know already. You're scared:lol: So what's the new date????

4 hours ago, ACE said:

:owned: 

36 minutes ago, ACE said:

Frankie laying a dirty gape in here 

Do you need some attention or something??? It's like a chihuahua barking at the door:lol: So desperate to be relevant it's:lmao:

Why do you think everyone hates on cat and cat guys don't GAF about the other guys?

Fuck all these bashers know all the historic cat guys from over time, not just racers but the engineering everyone.

I know two people by name who are associated with Polaris.  Levi Lavelle and that dumbfuck SX racer.  I forget his name actually but he's that clown fella 🤣

12 hours ago, FrankieJames7 said:

he wont get off butthurt Island and post it here

This is what Tom told you,,,,ouch,that must of hurt:lol:

"He was texting me a few weeks back, after he already made the bet over on FS.  He asked me if I thought he could get 150hp out of a 680 Ultra.  I asked him who ported the motor, what the head cc volume was, what the effective compression ratio was, what octane fuel he was using, what pipes he was using, how much ignition timing he was planning to run and who modded the CDI.  He said the motor was all stock with dynaport pipes.  My response was:  "Not even close to 150HP.  More like 128-132 if it's just pipes on a stock 680 Ultra" 

He responds with, "The dynaport pipes add 30hp to a stock Ultra.  The 680Ultra had 120hp stock".  

My response to that, "Ummm, no.  A stock 680 Ultra was closer to 105hp stock."

He was speechless for a couple of days.  "