Check your account email address ×

Right out in the open

Using tax payers money to silence whistle blower.   This woman is such a piece of shit.  Good on the Detroit news for not joining all other news outlets to help cover it up.  
Whitmer response........Done all the time.  No comment.   @Skidooski I think we talked about this when it happened?  

5A80AC5B-9AFF-4C75-A786-5DA43EBF12B6.jpeg

F3BD2677-525D-46D0-9277-54CE3BF61C15.jpeg

0B5D3A01-569E-4498-A790-6EE79C62D334.jpeg

B5613B83-662B-4122-BD0C-C9C4C60B583A.jpeg

7 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Contract buy outs are common.

There nothing you won’t defend if a person has a D after their name, huh?  

Sure!  Happens all the time. 

I QUIT !!!!! 
ok,  here is a 155, 000 to not say why you quit. 

• Thanks 3

• Gold Member
38 minutes ago, Cold War said:

There nothing you won’t defend if a person has a D after their name, huh?  

Sure!  Happens all the time. 

I QUIT !!!!! 
ok,  here is a 155, 000 to not say why you quit. 

It's OK unless trump pays Stormy

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 hours ago, Cold War said:

At best she told him to ignore data, more than likely she told him to publicly lie to support her SCIENCE!!! 

Her science  :lol:  When this all fades away I wonder what she'll do then to have the same feeling of control? Talk about Dictators!

Starting Friday, March 5, Michigan restaurants can open at 50% capacity instead of 25% and stay open until 11 p.m. instead of 10 p.m., according to sources with knowledge of the governor’s plans. The order will last through April 19.

Whitmer announced the changes at her 2 p.m. press conference on Tuesday, March 2.

1 hour ago, Skidooski said:

Her science  :lol:  When this all fades away I wonder what she'll do then to have the same feeling of control? Talk about Dictators!

Wtf. Is she even talking about??? Open  it up......retard.  Anyone who is too afraid can stay home.  10 to 11???

Fucking Republicans are wasting time trying to get closing time to 4:00 am instead of 2:00.   When Whitmer says it’s safe???!!!   I can’t wait to move out of this State.  We elect the dumbest people .   

5 hours ago, Cold War said:

At best she told him to ignore data, more than likely she told him to publicly lie to support her SCIENCE!!! 

She bought him, plain and simple. That was her plan all along so when the state Supreme Court clipped her wings, she just moved on to him. 

Problem is, her bitch friend Nessel will keep protecting her. 

2 hours ago, Skidooski said:

When is this going to “fade away”? She’s literally got so many people in this state believing her, it’s fucking pathetic. Sure there’s lots of people like us but the states that are just saying “fuck it” and opening up don’t have NEARLY the amount of scared/panicking sheep like we do. Between that and the pussified state Congress, we are fucked. 

39 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Wtf. Is she even talking about??? Open  it up......retard.  Anyone who is too afraid can stay home.  10 to 11???

Fucking Republicans are wasting time trying to get closing time to 4:00 am instead of 2:00.   When Whitmer says it’s safe???!!!   I can’t wait to move out of this State.  We elect the dumbest people .   

I’m sick of these Republicans posting shit on social media trying to drum up support for themselves when all they are is pawns in the same fucking game. They are not doing shit. Example? How’s that counting of the 1945 law recall going? All conveniently swept under a rug and burned.  

31 minutes ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

She bought him, plain and simple. That was her plan all along so when the state Supreme Court clipped her wings, she just moved on to him. 

Problem is, her bitch friend Nessel will keep protecting her. 

When is this going to “fade away”? She’s literally got so many people in this state believing her, it’s fucking pathetic. Sure there’s lots of people like us but the states that are just saying “fuck it” and opening up don’t have NEARLY the amount of scared/panicking sheep like we do. Between that and the pussified state Congress, we are fucked. 

I’m sick of these Republicans posting shit on social media trying to drum up support for themselves when all they are is pawns in the same fucking game. They are not doing shit. Example? How’s that counting of the 1945 law recall going? All conveniently swept under a rug and burned.  

X2 .  They have done nothing, but worry about themselves.  Worthless and pathetic.   

They have Whitmer at 58%  approval in Wayne and Oakland county.   I have yet to talk to anyone who says she is doing good job. A lot of stupid people in this State.   SMH. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Why isn't some legislator calling for an investigation and arrest?

They are all in on it. Whitmer killed seniors with her nursing home policys. No one is calling for her arrest. You Think they care about this cover up

Not even a big news story.   Surprisingly Tim skubick of all people called her on it at her presser.   She basically said it is none of our business.   No further follow up.  

21 minutes ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

Some are but they are weak. All talk. Been that way for a year now. 

I'm not surprised, look at all the bullshit thats happened nationally, I'll see ya in the re education camps dude.   :lol: 

Another pay for silence surfaced today.   

There is absolutely nothing to see . We used 200, 000 of your money to silence these people,  for nothing. It is what you do.  
Media:   Fair enough, let’s move on.