Check your account email address ×

While Ted “the pussy” Cruz was in Cancun. AOC raised $2 million for Texas.

Let’s see if she raises any money for any more conservative biased areas WITHOUT needing a Republican congressman fucking up first. Wanna put some money on it that she won’t? 

You libs crack me the fuck up. A crackhead like AOC does something even remotely human, and for a state like Texas no less, and it’s blown all over the fucking news. While the Dems have been attempting to pretty much completely disassemble this country on a daily basis for a long time now.  Typical. 

2 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Yeah that’s the same lmao

Right 1 is personally putting 1000s of people permanently out of buisness with his mandates he is to good to follow .

The other flew  commercial to Mexico? 

I ask again what do you think Ted could have done from his house in TX any way ? Light some camp fires? 

1 hour ago, Ez ryder said:

Right 1 is personally putting 1000s of people permanently out of buisness with his mandates he is to good to follow .

The other flew  commercial to Mexico? 

I ask again what do you think Ted could have done from his house in TX any way ? Light some camp fires? 

If I have to answer that your clueless to what a responsible elected official does.

59 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I'll take, whatever my elected side's elected "servant" is doing better than what I perceived your elected side's "servant" is dong!!

Kill yourself.

4 hours ago, Mainecat said:

If I have to answer that your clueless to what a responsible elected official does.

Dementia MC speak for “ huh? I don’t remember......