Check your account email address ×

Biden is an actual white supremacist

Matt

How many times are the media gonna go along with this guy calling minorities stupid? 

Notice he didn't say poorer people. He directly stated black and hispanic people don't know how to get online. 

This will get a good ignoring by the leftist media. 

Thats what I dont get about all of these people that think its great that Biden is president. Im like he has been on the other side of every fucking thing democrats claim to care about. He was a segregationist, He sponsored the 94 crime bill that greatly affected ethnic minorities the most, anti immigration, anti gay marriage, anti universal health care. I mean wtf is so great about him to democrats? Just that he isnt Trump? I mean it is kinda nice having someone who doesnt act and talk like a child but Id rather have a smart person as president. 

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, Anler said:

Thats what I dont get about all of these people that think its great that Biden is president. Im like he has been on the other side of every fucking thing democrats claim to care about. He was a segregationist, He sponsored the 94 crime bill that greatly affected ethnic minorities the most, anti immigration, anti gay marriage, anti universal health care. I mean wtf is so great about him to democrats? Just that he isnt Trump? I mean it is kinda nice having someone who doesnt act and talk like a child but Id rather have a smart person as president. 

He's a puppet on a string, he's going to say and do what ever they tell him to do.

36 minutes ago, Anler said:

Trump wasn’t Hillary. Joe wasn’t trump. Simple enough. 

4 hours ago, Anler said:

Truly smart people don't want to become president.....catch 22.

• Like 1

Of course it’s Joe. Sexist and a pedo too. Left is okay with him touching their little kids inappropriately. Imagine that.

Edited by CFM

56 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

Biden is easily the most racist president any of us here have known.  

I've been around since Reagan and I agree Biden is far and away the most racist President in my lifetime, no question.

• Gold Member
9 hours ago, Matt said:

I've been around since Reagan and I agree Biden is far and away the most racist President in my lifetime, no question.

I remember Reagan.  Might be a more racist president besides Biden that came before Reagan that some boomers remember.  But for gen xers and beyond Biden is the most racist for any of us.

Edited by BOHICA