Check your account email address ×

Houston...we have a weasel...Cruz Family Texts Detail His Political Blunder

1 hour ago, Anler said:

Well... If I had no power and no heat and it was cold as fuck and i had an opportunity to go to Cancun I just might do it...

Well on Cruz's end, it shows poor leadership.  There's certainly nothing illegal about it, it's just very bad judgement and looks awful, and people are going to be bothered by it.

Same as the cousin IT we had here as head of health dept. in PA.  It removed it's mother or g-ma out of a nursing home right when covid hit.  I can't blame it, but you know, it looks bad, when everyone else's relatives are getting sick and can't be visited and such, many even dying.

Bad look but no worse than Gavin Newsom, Nancy Pelosi, etc. They're all part of the same ruling class. 

In Cruz's case, his fam was using their means to escape a bad situation. Newsom dining at the French Laundry wasn't because his kitchen was on fire... 

Still, not a good look... 

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, hayward said:

Well on Cruz's end, it shows poor leadership.  There's certainly nothing illegal about it, it's just very bad judgement and looks awful, and people are going to be bothered by it.

Same as the cousin IT we had here as head of health dept. in PA.  It removed it's mother or g-ma out of a nursing home right when covid hit.  I can't blame it, but you know, it looks bad, when everyone else's relatives are getting sick and can't be visited and such, many even dying.

Sure the optics are bad but really, wtf is ted cruz gonna do? Ask Biden to call in FEMA? done. Okay now go to Cancun... 

24 minutes ago, Matt said:

Bad look but no worse than Gavin Newsom, Nancy Pelosi, etc. They're all part of the same ruling class. 

In Cruz's case, his fam was using their means to escape a bad situation. Newsom dining at the French Laundry wasn't because his kitchen was on fire... 

Still, not a good look... 

I mean really, wtf else you gonna do except sit around and freeze? If you can go somewhere warn would you do it? I think I probably would. Now if you wanted to hire my company to distribute generators and heaters then I might stick around... 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Just another example of a selfish Republican...

Houston...we have a weasel...Cruz Family Texts Detail His Political Blunder

New York Times: 

“Text messages sent from Mrs. Cruz to friends and Houston neighbors on Wednesday revealed a hastily planned trip. Their house was ‘FREEZING,’ as Ms. Cruz put it — and she proposed a getaway until Sunday. Ms. Cruz invited others to join them at the Ritz-Carlton in Cancún, where they had stayed ‘many times,’ noting the room price this week ($309 per night) and its good security. 

The text messages were provided to The New York Times and confirmed by a second person on the thread, who declined to be identified because of the private nature of the texts.” 

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/02/18/us/politics/ted-cruz-storm-cancun.html

fuck you faggot

9 hours ago, Mainecat said:

I’m serious. Nice try to change the narrative. Let’s stay on subject.

Do you support Cruz?

I support the fuck out of Cruz.

This? A bone headed move more suitable for the democrats who wrote the book.