Check your account email address ×

2022 Ski-Doo Release

Just now, Zambroski said:

I'd ask you a question here but, I don't want you to feel stupid.  I'm kind that way.

Blah blah do you even ride? I ride with guys who own arctic cats. And skidoos and polaris etc... I speak from real world experience, sorry if that hurts your butt. 

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, Anler said:

Blah blah do you even ride? I ride with guys who own arctic cats. And skidoos and polaris etc... I speak from real world experience, sorry if that hurts your butt. 

Be quiet.  Conserve your breaths in the deep end.  You need it to get back to the shallows.  :lol: 

Just now, Zambroski said:

Be quiet.  Conserve your breaths in the deep end.  You need it to get back to the shallows.  :lol: 

You be quiet, aren't you a yellow hammer now? Yeah you are...

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I'm not even sure what this means.  I assume it's some sort of insult though, so...here's mine: You're fat.  :lol2:

Well yeah I am suffering from the covid 25 right now LOL

3 hours ago, f7ben said:

Correct

what did you think about 180r ? I cant believe people are falling for this shit..  its mostly just a tune to make it 180 ,  Mach Z is cool no doubt but not for 20 fucking grand , you are better off go with 2020 or 2021 leftover renegade 900t for high 13 low 14's then slap it on with a $400 tune, and be done  then use 5 grand savings for your trips.  :bc: 

1 minute ago, Beavis and Butt-Head said:

what did you think about 180r ? I cant believe people are falling for this shit..  its mostly just a tune to make it 180 ,  Mach Z is cool no doubt but not for 20 fucking grand , you are better off go with 2020 or 2021 leftover renegade 900t for high 13 low 14's then slap it on with a $400 tune, and be done  then use 5 grand savings for your trips.  :bc: 

They did a few other nice things. Stronger mounts, suspension is nice etc. The motor is gay though and I would not pay too much of a premium for it 

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

They did a few other nice things. Stronger mounts, suspension is nice etc. The motor is gay though and I would not pay too much of a premium for it 

I am puzzled for that 130 hp 900t option tho, what's the point of it?  LOL , I would even pick 600R e-tec over that 130 hp 900t , that 600 is a strong runner and beats cat 800s 

1 minute ago, ACE said:

Heavier duty clutching too

i think it’s a cool idea but they missed the mark on the HP

Agreed....missed hard on price too

Just now, Beavis and Butt-Head said:

I am puzzled for that 130 hp 900t option tho, what's the point of it?  LOL , I would even pick 600R e-tec over that 130 hp 900t , that 600 is a strong runner and beats cat 800s 

They want the 850 to fill the 160hp market fully 

1 minute ago, Beavis and Butt-Head said:

high mile riders who want a 4 stroke and don't need the extra HP is the only thing i can think of.  90, 130 and 180 hp options in 4 strokes

2 minutes ago, ACE said:

How much hp can a 900t reliably hold?

I guess I don’t know now....they are getting some decent power out of the sxs motors apparently but the sleds seem stuck in the 210-220 range as butthead said 

I think the mach has been underrated power wise by BRP. The 19k price tag is retarded. I don’t care if it was 250hp.

I road a thundercat yesterday scary fast scary how bad it takes a bump. I can’t believe what a piece of shit the procross is 

49 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

It's the fueling holding it back.

Motor will take more.

You need fuel system upgrades to even get 220....the turbo is done at that power level either way so you better break out you big boy wallet if you want more