Check your account email address ×

Spend, Spend, Spend. LOL

Now is the time we should be spending, he said at a CNN town hall in Milwaukee, promoting a plan that so far has no Republican support in Congress. Now is the time to go big.”

FFS, when in the last 15 years haven't we gone big regarding spending?   But regarding Texas:  "NO SOUP FOR YOU"

Edited by racer254

• Platinum Contributing Member
19 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Send your check back.

What check?? The 2k one Biden's been promising for the past 2 months that nobody has gotten?? That check??

10 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

What check?? The 2k one Biden's been promising for the past 2 months that nobody has gotten?? That check??

I want that $2000 check so I can buy some bitcoin with it! MC says its going to dump so that means its going to pump!

image.thumb.png.3d5bbb3f7ceb633a6459cebc28bac33f.png

• Like 2

2 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

and just like that, deficit spending matters again. 

When has it ever mattered to politicians in DC?  I find it funny that Biden thinks we need to spend big NOW.  Like we have ever haven't been spending.  It's easy to play you like a fiddle.

2 minutes ago, racer254 said:

When has it ever mattered to politicians in DC?  I find it funny that Biden thinks we need to spend big NOW.  Like we have ever haven't been spending.  It's easy to play you like a fiddle.

You are either completely shameless or the dumbest piece of shit alive 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, f7ben said:

You are either completely shameless or the dumbest piece of shit alive 

Or maybe just playing with the idiots.  How many times do I have to listen to the fraud talk about how spending will matter now.  FFS I gave him a nice little doggy treat to chew on.  You mad cause you were left out?

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I’ll take “dumbest piece of shit alive” for 500.🤣

You are correct ....just look at it vvv

2 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Or maybe just playing with the idiots.  How many times do I have to listen to the fraud talk about how spending will matter now.  FFS I gave him a nice little doggy treat to chew on.  You mad cause you were left out?

19 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Biden thinks we need to spend more than what trump was.  Do we?  If so, on what?

"I would like to see a bigger stimulus package frankly than either the Democrats or Republicans are offering," he told radio host Rush Limbaugh, hours after apparently signing off on the offer that costs $400 billion less than the Democrats' plan.

8 minutes ago, f7ben said:

"I would like to see a bigger stimulus package frankly than either the Democrats or Republicans are offering," he told radio host Rush Limbaugh, hours after apparently signing off on the offer that costs $400 billion less than the Democrats' plan.

So you think we should keep spending more?  On what?  MIC? Space Programs? Welfare?