Check your account email address ×

The GOP now comparing themselves to Holocaust survivors and victims.

• ActionfigureJoe changed the title to The GOP now comparing themselves to Holocaust survivors and victims.
1 hour ago, racer254 said:

I noticed he was absent when asked to defend what the current dems are doing, but is the op back to full on "edgy" mode again?

This was expected.  The other two dingleberries will make their return soon.  My hopes that they have been dispatched have faded.  

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

This was expected.  The other two dingleberries will make their return soon.  My hopes that they have been dispatched have faded.  

Impeachment failed, so now start all kinds of topics to take the attention away from that.  Does he realize how he is being manipulated to do these things?

There isn't enough storage on this site's allocation to document all the times the left has made Nazi/Hitler/Holocaust comparisons.  How many righties have been called "literally Hitler" in the past 18 years?

One C-list person on the right makes a correlation and everyone freaks the fuck out... and it was crazy mild by comparison.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Matt said:

There isn't enough storage on this site's allocation to document all the times the left has made Nazi/Hitler/Holocaust comparisons.  How many righties have been called "literally Hitler" in the past 18 years?

One C-list person on the right makes a correlation and everyone freaks the fuck out... and it was crazy mild by comparison.

Our sliding scale for idiocy is slowly reaching flatllne.

5 minutes ago, Dave said:

But beat impeachment again.

Was there really anything to beat again though?  Idiotic, butthurt charges by a bitter clan of half-wits and their tribe of loyal imbeciles following along the headlines like mice to the Pied Piper.

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
34 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Trump lost. 

13 minutes ago, Dave said:

But beat impeachment again.

6 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Was there really anything to beat again though?  Idiotic, butthurt charges by a bitter clan of half-wits and their tribe of loyal imbeciles following along the headlines like mice to the Pied Piper.

One term twice impeached shit bag but he’s the big winner!!!!! You two idiots have certainly lowered the bar. 

12 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

One term twice impeached shit bag but he’s the big winner!!!!! You two idiots have certainly lowered the bar. 

Poor Poor Pouty.  Missed the point but just so angry anyway!  TDS TO THE MACKS!!!!!!!  Nobody cares you fucking SJW douche.  :lol: 

Poor, poor pouty snacks.gif

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Poor Poor Pouty.  Missed the point but just so angry anyway!  TDS TO THE MACKS!!!!!!!  Nobody cares you fucking SJW douche.  :lol: 

Poor, poor pouty snacks.gif

You just stay here impressing the gelatinous shitbag and Irv The Feeb....it suits you well.

Hey Irv I see you down there...I’m sure you have something stupid to say so let’s hear it!😂

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

You just stay here impressing the gelatinous shitbag and Irv The Feeb....it suits you well.

Aah, poor crybaby. :cry:Tell me, Snacks, did you ever figure out how to wipe your ass properly yet? :lol:

• Haha 1