Check your account email address ×

Biden's press secretary, T.J. Ducklo suspended.

irv

The party of unity, peace and tolerance. :lol:(Already posted? If so, my apologies)

Biden spokesman suspended for a week after reportedly threatening reporter.

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/02/12/biden-spokesman-tj-ducklo-suspended-for-reportedly-threatening-reporter.html

• Platinum Contributing Member

The guy acted like an asshole and was suspended...anything else Irv? 
BTW this is from a Vanity Fair article which is  a source that was routinely dismissed when they ran negative Trump pieces.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

Just now, Dave said:

Jen Paski is his press secretary 

:dunno:

One step below her, on Biden's press team, which Biden claimed this would never be tolerated under his watch and they would and should be terminated,.. the guy sexually harassed/degraded a female reporter

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

One step below her, on Biden's press team, which Biden claimed this would never be tolerated under his watch and they would and should be terminated,.. the guy sexually harassed/degraded a female reporter

“I’m not joking when I say this: If you ever work with me and I hear you treat another colleague with disrespect, talk down to someone, I will fire you on the spot. No ifs, ands or buts,” Biden said last month.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

BTW this is from a Vanity Fair article which is  a source that was routinely dismissed when they ran negative Trump pieces.

Why don't you just go sit on your fucking hands and weep somewhere.  Retard.

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

No pouts fake outrage over this..wtf

24 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Well, since you asked, step back for a moment from the result, how about what precipitated it?

As a top White House official, he believes his relationships.... with a reporter or otherwise, are fair game, no?

What threaten, and say things like 'she is jealous she isn't the one getting fucked'...

The rest of the world gets canceled for the wrong shade of lip stick...

2 minutes ago, Snake said:

Well, since you asked, step back for a moment from the result, how about what precipitated it?

As a top White House official, he believes his relationships.... with a reporter or otherwise, are fair game, no?

What threaten, and say things like 'she is jealous she isn't the one getting fucked'...

The rest of the world gets canceled for the wrong shade of lip stick...

Sorry, no opinion for you! 

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

Why don't you just go sit on your fucking hands and weep somewhere.  Retard.

Pouts, the crybaby, who said he was steering clear of politics and political posts after the election, just hates it when I, or some other CDN/Foreigner posts something up showing how hypocritical, idiotic, dumb and stupid his party really is. Oh yeah, he also claimed he didn't support nor vote for Biden or the Dems. :lol:

Edited by irv
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, irv said:

Pouts, the crybaby, who said he was steering clear of politics and political posts after the election, just hates it when I, or some other CDN/Foreigner posts something up showing how hypocritical, idiotic, dump and stupid his party real is. Oh yeah, he also claimed he didn't support nor vote for Biden or the Dems. :lol:

Spot on.

59 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Biden kept his word. Good

No he didn't, Biden lied.

“I’m not joking when I say this: If you ever work with me and I hear you treat another colleague with disrespect, talk down to someone, I will fire you on the spot. No ifs, ands or buts,” Biden said last month.

During the off-the-record call, Ducklo made derogatory and misogynistic comments, accusing Palmeri of only reporting on his relationship—which, due to the ethics questions that factor into the relationship between a journalist and White House official, falls under the purview of her reporting beat—because she was “jealous” that an unidentified man in the past had “wanted to fuck” McCammond “and not you.” Ducklo also accused Palmeri of being “jealous” of his relationship with McCammond. (Palmeri had no prior relationship or communication with McCammond before calling her to report on the Playbook item, which was a story that she was assigned and had not independently pursued.) 

2 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Biden kept his word. Good

He fired him?? 

Cuz if he did I have to start a thread "Biden fires staffer, another one bites the dust"  

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, irv said:

Pouts, the crybaby, who said he was steering clear of politics and political posts after the election, just hates it when I, or some other CDN/Foreigner posts something up showing how hypocritical, idiotic, dumb and stupid his party really is. Oh yeah, he also claimed he didn't support nor vote for Biden or the Dems. :lol:

He does get mad when you post, I don't get it TBH.. you've always been a good guy on here