Check your account email address ×

Bad news...

58 minutes ago, Legend said:

That fuckin hack Rick is still around telling people how good he is, eh? 

Him and Passo would find fixes on snowest and go peddle them as their own on HCS. 

Passo. There’s a name I haven’t heard in a long ass time. Fuckin weirdo is probably still trail riding RMKs over there in NE telling everyone how fast he is and making videos of himself riding wheelies and racing on lakes again, with a fucking mountain sled. :lol:

11 hours ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

We spent YEARS trying to get him to do that. Literally all of the mods/admins did. He would agree, back it down for a little while and then crank the knobs right back up. 

Yeah, I had a long two day PM exchange with him once just trying to talk to him about how he is presenting himself.  He's a good guy and very brand loyal.  He just looses his mind when confronted in any way.  Truth is, his son should really be the inline marketing side of his business but....then, we'd all miss out on the wonderful Ricky meltdowns!  :lmao:

8 hours ago, Legend said:

That fuckin hack Rick is still around telling people how good he is, eh? 

Him and Passo would find fixes on snowest and go peddle them as their own on HCS. 

:lol: 

One of the funniest insults I've heard is when a REAL sled tech told somebody else (no names here):  "You fucking read what other race shops have done, don't quite understand it but, decide to try and pass it off as your own knowledge anyway.....then fuck it all up."

I mean....Ouch!   :lmao:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

On 2/15/2021 at 9:26 AM, Doug said:

LOL.  Same old Rickie.

I told him once there was no one clutch setup that fits all application as he's claiming with his.  He just went off into orbit on that one.

I liked the day he told me that I needed to ask Kody Kamm whose helix he was using when I was around snocross sometime - then someone else chimed in who I was and he edited his post. 

18 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

I think this thread needs some Rich Daly to inspire @fortune46x...

Too stupid for words... sweet pod filter douchebag...

8 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Yeah, I had a long two day PM exchange with him once just trying to talk to him about how he is presenting himself.  He's a good guy and very brand loyal.  He just looses his mind when confronted in any way.  Truth is, his son should really be the inline marketing side of his business but....then, we'd all miss out on the wonderful Ricky meltdowns!  :lmao:

One of the funniest insults I've heard is when a REAL sled tech told somebody else (no names here):  "You fucking read what other race shops have done, don't quite understand it but, decide to try and pass it off as your own knowledge anyway.....then fuck it all up."

I mean....Ouch!   :lmao:

we really need to get him and ramsted over here - I have a feeling we could get him really wound up and make him lose his shit. 

33 minutes ago, fortune46x said:

I liked the day he told me that I needed to ask Kody Kamm whose helix he was using when I was around snocross sometime - then someone else chimed in who I was and he edited his post. 

Another good claim of his is when people called Polaris directly about clutching Polaris would just tell them to call Rick.  

25 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

So wait you asked Kody?

Lol.  Rickfuckingtastic.

Didn't need to when you're the one taking components and inspecting them I just looked at the back side of his secondary to see if it was magical - I did ask his mechanic who did the clutching in their trailer and he looked at me blankly and said uh... Tim... lol I should ask Bender what he thinks of rickys magic 

6 minutes ago, fortune46x said:

Didn't need to when you're the one taking components and inspecting them I just looked at the back side of his secondary to see if it was magical - I did ask his mechanic who did the clutching in their trailer and he looked at me blankly and said uh... Tim... lol I should ask Bender what he thinks of rickys magic 

Did the helix read #1 or #2?  Race techs don't need to know how helix cuts work.  Ricky has the key for them!

3 hours ago, fortune46x said:

Too stupid for words... sweet pod filter douchebag...

don't deny you didn't watch a little of it... don't even try. :lol2:

3 hours ago, Doug said:

Another good claim of his is when people called Polaris directly about clutching Polaris would just tell them to call Rick.  

I once asked him about the Polaris clutching tip on the racer resource page and he went ape shit... 

2 hours ago, fortune46x said:

Tim Bender, wtf does that guy know... I mean rilly!?

16 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Did the helix read #1 or #2?  Race techs don't need to know how helix cuts work.  Ricky has the key for them!

All they need to know is NSP = best kit in the defense of polar bears

14 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

don't deny you didn't watch a little of it... don't even try. :lol2:

I once asked him about the Polaris clutching tip on the racer resource page and he went ape shit... 

Tim Bender, wtf does that guy know... I mean rilly!?

He's good with road maps... doesn't know much about snowmobiles

11 hours ago, fortune46x said:

All they need to know is NSP = best kit in the defense of polar bears

He's good with road maps... doesn't know much about snowmobiles

when you see him this weekend, ask him if he still has any Phazer Outlaws that need a relocation.  he helped me set up an SRV in my teens, back when people used the phone and wrote letters that the mailman delivered.

11 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

when you see him this weekend, ask him if he still has any Phazer Outlaws that need a relocation.  he helped me set up an SRV in my teens, back when people used the phone and wrote letters that the mailman delivered.

hes a good guy always respectful. Ill be in their trailer about 9am tomorrow to do norums engine.