Check your account email address ×

New Mach Z tbh

Rod

19 minutes ago, ACE said:

Anyone who makes excuses for that throttle is a fucking retard

My old man has a first year 900T, I enjoy the sled, but there is the ever so slightest delay with the DBW throttle. It's not turbo lag, it just seems like there might be a slight delay with the computer when you punch it, at least compared to my 8fiddy. 

The TBW is not exactly like pulling a cable all day because it's not and I have never expected it to be exactly like it. I bought a 14' 900 Ace for my son and after 7 full seasons not a single issue and the sled is still going strong.  The longest time I have ever kept a sled from new and have zero reason to sell it.  

My 16' 1200 with TBW was an excellent machine and four seasons with zero issues had a hard time parting with it for the 20' but glad I did as it is better in so many ways.  Would I give up the advantages of TBW just to pull a cable again?  For me no but that's my personal preference and there are trade off's on both sides.  I don't see going back to burning oil again and if Poo would bring their four stroke turbo I would definitely give it a test ride.   If it's good enough to get me off my current sled I would definitely buy one.  If Cat get's off their thumbs and build a chassis deserving of the Yamaha 998T motor I would look at that sled again but it has to shed some weight and handle better in the turns.

As for a Mach Z from Doo for 2022?  A rumor every season that has yet to pan out.  I don't see the point as the best they could bring would be a 900T with a factory tune and warranty.  Someone will buy it but if I can just slap a tune on my current sled that would not be enough to get me to sell and buy again.

2 hours ago, ACE said:

G4 XP ergos are just par as is handling.  Gauge is trash unless you wanna spend another grand. DBW throttle is pure garbage 

poos about the same and the PIDD on the axys is nothing real special IMO,  the 7S display is awesome and its 1000 on the launch editions (only standard on VR1) 

7 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

poos about the same and the PIDD on the axys is nothing real special IMO,  the 7S display is awesome and its 1000 on the launch editions (only standard on VR1) 

I don’t care for this 90’s timex digital phase. I’d rather have real gauges 

5 minutes ago, ACE said:

I don’t care for this 90’s timex digital phase. I’d rather have real gauges 

I like real gauges but some of the gps stuff is cool along with all the engine data being available for display 

22 minutes ago, ACE said:

Have you seen the doo base gauge? It’s even worse 

Do you dumb fucks even read the shit you post?  Base Doo gauge?  You mean the gauge that comes in the adult sized sled with an adult sized engine for $8K instead of a fucking kids sled with a kids engine in it with a gauge and plastics that look like they came off a chinese made shit box for $8K?  

Yes, this base gauge is a fucking joke.....

blast gauge.jpg

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, jdsky said:

Do you dumb fucks even read the shit you post?  Base Doo gauge?  You mean the gauge that comes in the adult sized sled with an adult sized engine for $8K instead of a fucking kids sled with a kids engine in it with a gauge and plastics that look like they came off a chinese made shit box for $8K?  

Yes, this base gauge is a fucking joke.....

blast gauge.jpg

So you’re comparing a kids sled to a 15,000 dollar doo. Makes sense