Check your account email address ×

New Mach Z tbh

Rod

2 hours ago, jtssrx said:

He beats everything his is fast because he changed the primary spring 😂 

3/4 second difference in the 1/4 mile 

if you know why you’re doing it makes a big difference 

12 hours ago, Anler said:

Skidoo needs some big news to twart the rise of the matryx, the real jesus sled. 

the ergos are just so good and felt better than the G4.   I was texting with spump who made the switch to a doo BCX this year and he thinks the front end of his axys SKS was actually more stable than it is and that sleds the least stable poo.  there is only 2 choices in sleds right now Poo and Doo.  Cat should just close up shop for it's 60th

Just now, Angry ginger said:

the ergos are just so good and felt better than the G4.   I was texting with spump who made the switch to a doo BCX this year and he thinks the front end of his axys SKS was actually more stable than it is and that sleds the least stable poo.  there is only 2 choices in sleds right now Poo and Doo.  Cat should just close up shop for it's 60th

I'm not a fan of the g4 ergos whatsoever...Polaris by far has the best imo....

Just now, Dave said:

I'm not a fan of the g4 ergos whatsoever...Polaris by far has the best imo....

I dont have any issues with the g4 ergos. I think it is a damn fine snowmobile. 

5 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

Bcx has a narrow front end.

Just now, Dave said:

So you're cheap!

The Polaris is also a damn fine snowmobile. I would be happy on either. As I said I am looking for a 900t touring sled so maybe if this covid shit subsides I can do a big quebec trip with it. 

Just now, Anler said:

The Polaris is also a damn fine snowmobile. I would be happy on either. As I said I am looking for a 900t touring sled so maybe if this covid shit subsides I can do a big quebec trip with it. 

:bc:

6 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

as did his SKS.  I doo think part of my love fro the matryx was going back to a wide front.  i had 4 of 6 seasons on freerides.  

I think his point was that the BCX is the least stable Doo, so why bring up that the SKS is the least stable Polaris? It'd be notable if he found the SKS  more stable than a 2021 Doo with the new front end, but BCX vs SKS makes sense as Poos front end has been considered more stable for a bit now.

My spring order 2020 XRS was $14,200.  The throttle comments have been around since the 1200 was introduced and that was started by the lester boys who don't like anything that's not provided by a sponsor of their bullshit. 

Laggy and slow??  That's funny because it beat every 800/850 two smoke in the 2020 shootout and was right there or ahead of every 800/850 again this year.   Throw a cheap tune on it and it's no contest but again, means jack shit on public trails.  As for the throttle, it's instant response unless you are running it in Eco mode.  

It is behind the winder because the 998T is one excellent motor, but it is also 70lbs lighter and feels like it on trails with corners.  I get it, most still enjoy burning oil which is perfectly fine by me.  If you are spending $15K you should be riding whatever you want there are more great options out there than ever before in this shrinking sport.

• Like 3

19 minutes ago, ACE said:

G4 XP ergos are just par as is handling.  Gauge is trash unless you wanna spend another grand. DBW throttle is pure garbage 

And it doesn't even have a Choke, what a piece of junk those 1000's of them are

8 minutes ago, ACE said:

Anyone who makes excuses for that throttle is a fucking retard

Technically, that would be someone that cannot discern the difference between a rumor and a fact.

Edited by jdsky

3 minutes ago, jdsky said:

Technically, that would be someone that cannot discern the difference between a rumor and a fact.

You’re the one that applied the Lester’s talking about a cable throttle on an 09 1200 and applied it to the new DBW on a 900T and maroon