Check your account email address ×

When will ski doo quit making such slow boring sleds?

Rod

18 minutes ago, jdsky said:

I would like to apologize to everyone in this thread that doesn't give a shit.  I'm only responding to increase my pathetic post count. 

What he said \/

7 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Stop it. ...and delete this post!  This was good stuff and is appropriate material here. :bc:

3 hours ago, Zambroski said:

I lose my mind over this shit.  It's real simple and I don't know why some can't get this.  If you look behind you and there is another rider(s).  They are faster riders...let them fucking pass.  Why is this so hard?  Why do others think their speed is the standard for all that follow?

I remember 20 years ago one time in VT, narrow goat path trails, this fucking fat ass on a Vintage Enticer, swear to god he tried blocking us for 15 minutes, would NOT let anyone by or pull over.  Finally we had to pass.....um...impolitely.  We get back to the parking lot where we all had unloaded from.  He comes in like a big ass bird and wants to fight us, call the cops etc..  like wtf.  Last year 4 of us caught a group of 6 guys....first 4 let us by without much fuss, the front 2 decided we insulted their manhood, which we probably did   :lol:  but they picked up their pace to try and keep us behind them.  At that point its like a cat chasing a laser light.  :lol: 

• Haha 3

I'm sure Mr. Rooster is a great guy (most Canadians don't even lock their doors) as long he's not asked to perform reading comprehension or answer tough questions.  I am absolutely impressed by his ability to read "through" my post "figured it out" and knows what speed our group was travelling at, how many people were in our group, if I was leading, following or somewhere in between and most impressively that we were on a fantastical snowmobiling sightseeing tour.  The guy's a genie or a wizard or warlock of some kind.

15 hours ago, jdsky said:

I'm sure Mr. Rooster is a great guy (most Canadians don't even lock their doors) as long he's not asked to perform reading comprehension or answer tough questions.  I am absolutely impressed by his ability to read "through" my post "figured it out" and knows what speed our group was travelling at, how many people were in our group, if I was leading, following or somewhere in between and most impressively that we were on a fantastical snowmobiling sightseeing tour.  The guy's a genie or a wizard or warlock of some kind.

You keep going with your fantasy ride there big dog. You got anymore story's to learn us lesser trail riders on how to get by slower riders or how to block faster riders as they try to get by? 

Keep blocking the trail and then you can come back here and tell us how the bad bad men put you in the bush.

Only thing that is for certain is you are some kind of fucktard of epic proportions. Have a nice day 

7 hours ago, Roosting said:

You keep going with your fantasy ride there big dog. You got anymore story's to learn us lesser trail riders on how to get by slower riders or how to block faster riders as they try to get by? 

Keep working on that reading comprehension when you're not busy cleaning toilets.  Then I will share some more stories.

5 minutes ago, Roosting said:

Just confirmed your an idiot. Take your downs syndrome elsewhere. 

Read my reply again.  It was meant to help you with your comprehension.  Try not to rely on your ability to read "through" posts and actually read them.  The irony will amaze you.  Here is a hint to assist as I realize you are mentally challenged.  The ironic part is in bold.

1 minute ago, Dave said:

You're *

Oh, the irony.  I realize students fall through the cracks all the time but I thought the schools North of the border were superior to those here in the USA.  Mr. Rooster must have been smoking in the girls room instead of attending English class.

1 hour ago, jdsky said:

Read my reply again.  It was meant to help you with your comprehension.  Try not to rely on your ability to read "through" posts and actually read them.  The irony will amaze you.  Here is a hint to assist as I realize you are mentally challenged.  The ironic part is in bold.

I get it you dont like to get passed in the trails. It affects your little man syndrome. And apparently have difficulty passing slower riders as well at least until they put it in the bush. 

Next time you should wag your finger that will tell them.

2 minutes ago, jdsky said:

Oh, the irony.  I realize students fall through the cracks all the time but I thought the schools North of the border were superior to those here in the USA.  Mr. Rooster must have been smoking in the girls room instead of attending English class.

If you're gonna call someone an idiot....

:lol:

• Haha 1