Check your account email address ×

O talk of the big one heading to da UP

2 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

Where to ? Buds just got back from woolf creek and said they set off way to many slides and left early and drove up to kremmling to run the ears 

Blowys 

Was going to go to Hahns but booked up. Cooke is pretty full too. Flying into Denver. Bud is already out there, been at Island Park for a week with his wife. He took all my stuff with him. I fly out, she flies back. She jumps in my truck at airport and goes home. Bud and I ride for a week and drive back. 

I was looking at Wolf Creek, but know nothing about it. Got to trailer everyday from hotel to riding? Or places to stay by riding areas?

Splash ride this weekend. It’s gonna be a bit chilly Saturday. It’s just about 400 miles round trip. Have to get a gas tanker to meet us halfway Friday as there isn’t any gas for 160 miles of desolation.

20B87069-E32B-4CDE-BBC8-4497D11C0A11.jpeg

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Splash ride this weekend. It’s gonna be a bit chilly Saturday. It’s just about 400 miles round trip. Have to get a gas tanker to meet us halfway Friday as there isn’t any gas for 160 miles of desolation.

20B87069-E32B-4CDE-BBC8-4497D11C0A11.jpeg

that sounds pretty gangsta

3 minutes ago, Anler said:

that sounds pretty gangsta

This will be the 4th time I’ve done it. I can get dicey. Last year was brutal. This year should be better as there doesn’t appear to be any slush on the Littlefork River. Buddy did recon last Friday and she looked good. 

292B7AC6-4DCB-41E4-953A-2CF9062D4A86.jpeg

45 minutes ago, Legend said:

Blowys 

Was going to go to Hahns but booked up. Cooke is pretty full too. Flying into Denver. Bud is already out there, been at Island Park for a week with his wife. He took all my stuff with him. I fly out, she flies back. She jumps in my truck at airport and goes home. Bud and I ride for a week and drive back. 

I was looking at Wolf Creek, but know nothing about it. Got to trailer everyday from hotel to riding? Or places to stay by riding areas?

They stayed in toy haulers in wolf creek . Bad thing there is camping allowed forest service lot is a 15 mi trail ride but tge non camping lot is right where you want to be .

I have never been down that far and glad I did not go on this trip .

If flying in to Denver stay in kremmling and trailer uo every am prob 20 min to the peek . They have been getting hit pretty good and it dose not set up like a rock line the snowies after 2 days of non stop wind . 

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

This will be the 4th time I’ve done it. I can get dicey. Last year was brutal. This year should be better as there doesn’t appear to be any slush on the Littlefork River. Buddy did recon last Friday and she looked good. 

292B7AC6-4DCB-41E4-953A-2CF9062D4A86.jpeg

That looks pretty good and with low temps that should take care of the slush. Have fun and be safe!

1 hour ago, Ez ryder said:

They stayed in toy haulers in wolf creek . Bad thing there is camping allowed forest service lot is a 15 mi trail ride but tge non camping lot is right where you want to be .

I have never been down that far and glad I did not go on this trip .

If flying in to Denver stay in kremmling and trailer uo every am prob 20 min to the peek . They have been getting hit pretty good and it dose not set up like a rock line the snowies after 2 days of non stop wind . 

Already got cabin on the hill. Hate trailering everyday. Yeah been to snowies quite a few times, got some decent spots that dont get set up so fast, but Im sure by end of week we will be searching.

Spent half a day at Ears coming home one day. Never looked at anything, just unloaded and drove til it looked ok. Definitely need to scout the area better. 

I honestly prefer to stay out of CO. To many fuckin greenies, but yet its the dirtiest mountain state Ive been to. 

17 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

Can't believe I am the only one obsessing over the models for the weekend and in to next week .

4 to 6 feet 

Got my room booked for mon so will prob fizzle lol 

4 to 6 feet? In the UP? What forecast is this? 18-24 inches over the next week but that’s all I see. 

We are still heading up there anyway. Haven’t really ridden this year so fuck it. This will do for now. If the snow/cold keep up like they say it should for the next 7-10 days, I’ll be riding the next three weekends. 

30 minutes ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

4 to 6 feet? In the UP? What forecast is this? 18-24 inches over the next week but that’s all I see. 

We are still heading up there anyway. Haven’t really ridden this year so fuck it. This will do for now. If the snow/cold keep up like they say it should for the next 7-10 days, I’ll be riding the next three weekends. 

Check out the jd podcast . Most forecast dont do lake effect 

1 hour ago, Legend said:

Already got cabin on the hill. Hate trailering everyday. Yeah been to snowies quite a few times, got some decent spots that dont get set up so fast, but Im sure by end of week we will be searching.

Spent half a day at Ears coming home one day. Never looked at anything, just unloaded and drove til it looked ok. Definitely need to scout the area better. 

I honestly prefer to stay out of CO. To many fuckin greenies, but yet its the dirtiest mountain state Ive been to. 

Ears is good with not much looking around . We stay in toy haulers on the hill for 3 or 4 days at a time . Ptettu much a big party on the hill every night . 5 of my buds keep trailers at the rv park in kremmling all winter and trucks at a buds sisters place in Denver all winter .

8 hours ago, Beavis and Butt-Head said:

was this taken in 2019 ? pre COVID crap?  lol either way , its finally nice to see things are slowly returning back to normal. 

There is no covid up here in gods country and if they’d have trotted out that faggot governor of ours last night his head would have ended up on a pike

16 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

That looks like fun. I thought you only did gay stuff?

The amount of slush that developed on that river was quite gay. I was glad to get to the bar 

11 minutes ago, f7ben said:

There is no covid up here in gods country and if they’d have trotted out that faggot governor of ours last night his head would have ended up on a pike

The amount of slush that developed on that river was quite gay. I was glad to get to the bar 

Looked like a fun group. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
12 minutes ago, f7ben said:

What's with the green hats they all have on?