Check your account email address ×

Fuck this guy!

Anler

With a scabby dick! Seriously, listening to this prick made me mad. Basically they want to criminalize dissent and normalize spying and persecution. Lots of new proposals to take away your firearms too. 

The interview is much longer it's worth a watch. If you want to get pissed off too. 

7 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

“It gets knocked down because of civil liberties concerns”...no shit Frank? 

Figliuzzi is one of MSNBCs go to “experts”....WTF

I know right? The greatest threat to america is now americans. Can you believe this shit?

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
12 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Thanks alot all you Trump haters.  You helped make this happen.  :news: 

Yeah that isn’t true...I blame hacks  like you that think “your side” adheres to The Constitution and is somehow better than the other.

https://www.pfaw.org/blog-posts/trump-judges-vote-excuses-police-violation-of-fourth-amendment-in-unlawful-search-and-seizure-case-confirmed-judges-confirmed-fears/

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Yeah that isn’t true...I blame hacks  like you that think “your side” adheres to The Constitution and is somehow better than the other.

https://www.pfaw.org/blog-posts/trump-judges-vote-excuses-police-violation-of-fourth-amendment-in-unlawful-search-and-seizure-case-confirmed-judges-confirmed-fears/

Nice non-partisasn site there....

Confirmed Judges, Confirmed Fears” is a blog series documenting the harmful impact of President Trump’s judges on Americans’ rights and liberties. Cases in the series can be found by issue and by judge at this link.

This is patriot act 2.0. Who supported Patriot Act 1.0? This is how the 2 party system works cohesively. Each party does their part to further erode our rights, freedoms and civil liberties. Now you are the enemy, hows that working out for you?

Keep thinking your vote for the other side is going to change something. Your party didnt reinstate any of the freedoms or rights they previously stole and never stopped violating your rights. Our Bill of Rights should be non negotiable, whatever you think about what is going on. You fear does not cancel my freedom, sorry pussy. 

• Thanks 2

2 hours ago, Snake said:

Nice non-partisasn site there....

Confirmed Judges, Confirmed Fears” is a blog series documenting the harmful impact of President Trump’s judges on Americans’ rights and liberties. Cases in the series can be found by issue and by judge at this link.

Poor Jimmah.

5 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Too stupid to understand its their own actions that "create" these types of people.

No they understand perfectly. They are scared of us and want to label us a criminals for wanting to remove them

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Nah its true. Trump was basically our best hope.  Sorry you’re just not keen enough to understand that.  Nice link.  Wtf.

4 hours ago, Anler said:

This is patriot act 2.0. Who supported Patriot Act 1.0? This is how the 2 party system works cohesively. Each party does their part to further erode our rights, freedoms and civil liberties. Now you are the enemy, hows that working out for you?

Keep thinking your vote for the other side is going to change something. Your party didnt reinstate any of the freedoms or rights they previously stole and never stopped violating your rights. Our Bill of Rights should be non negotiable, whatever you think about what is going on. You fear does not cancel my freedom, sorry pussy. 

Fuck both parties.  Trump was all I was supporting.  You’re blind if you cant see what is happening and who’s pushing it.

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

Nah its true. Trump was basically our best hope.  Sorry you’re just not keen enough to understand that.  Nice link.  Wtf.

Fuck both parties.  Trump was all I was supporting.  You’re blind if you cant see what is happening and who’s pushing it.

Well you discount Trump's role in where we are. 

2 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Pretty funny that all you and Moe can do is discount my link as if any link no matter how credible or convincing would penetrate your hackery. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Thanks alot all you Trump haters.  You helped make this happen.  :news: 

do you ever break out your favorite 'if you aren't doing anything wrong what do you have to worry about?' broken record from the early/mid 2000's and play it again for old times sake? 

Edited by frenchy
  • Haha 1

21 hours ago, Anler said:

With a scabby dick! Seriously, listening to this prick made me mad. Basically they want to criminalize dissent and normalize spying and persecution. Lots of new proposals to take away your firearms too. 

The interview is much longer it's worth a watch. If you want to get pissed off too. 

This is where we are heading and they are going to push more false flag Psy-Ops line the 1/6 false flag until they get them

You would think that somebody ran around the capital building shooting congressmen the way they’re acting. You know like when the Bernie bro tried killing all the Republicans at a softball game which went basically ignored by the main stream media

3 hours ago, Anler said:

Well you discount Trump's role in where we are. 

He wasnt trying to crush dissent,weaponize government agencies or shut down conservative networks.  All in the first couple weeks.  Do these fucking Washington insider Fucks actually think that Trump supporters are going away?

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Pretty funny that all you and Moe can do is discount my link as if any link no matter how credible or convincing would penetrate your hackery. 

You’re clueless, and Moe showed it clearly.  Sound out the words.  

9 minutes ago, frenchy said:

do you ever break out your favorite 'if you aren't doing anything wrong what do you have to worry about?' broken record from the early/mid 2000's and play it again for old times sake? 

Fuck off.  :bc: 

23 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

He wasnt trying to crush dissent,weaponize government agencies or shut down conservative networks.  All in the first couple weeks.  Do these fucking Washington insider Fucks actually think that Trump supporters are going away?

You’re clueless, and Moe showed it clearly.  Sound out the words.  

Fuck off.  :bc: 

He created a cult that tried to overthrow the govt. Trumpers are now the poster child for domestic terrorists. 

32 minutes ago, Anler said:

He created a cult that tried to overthrow the govt. Trumpers are now the poster child for domestic terrorists. 

Hey newflash.  The government is corrupt as fuck.  Government deserves to be overthrown by what they and the media has done.  And Trump supporters really dont give a shit what you think.  Someone has to run the country and right now the leftists seem to think they’re in charge.  

8 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Hey newflash.  The government is corrupt as fuck.  Government deserves to be overthrown by what they and the media has done.  And Trump supporters really dont give a shit what you think.  Someone has to run the country and right now the leftists seem to think they’re in charge.  

Are you running the revolution from your upscale sled camp?:lmao:

Edited by Jimmy Snacks
  • Haha 1

25 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Are you running the revolution from your upscale sled camp?:lmao:

Try not to feel as though you need to respond to every post of mine, especially when im not even talking to you   :news: 

• Like 1

Little surprised Maher agreed with him.....then again he generally runs to his left wing roots on most topics except PC culture and Islamic extremists.